WHO WANT PLAY BEAR DICE?

Trunk

*The prancing visage of an orcish child excitedly skitters your way, the peace and solace of your dreams have been crushed . . .

You want play BEAR DICE? Bear dice good game bestest game. Make body strong. Make thinker strong too.

If dice show bear, do handfull (oog 5) push up. If you not know push up I teach you because smart at push up. If dice show box, you lift rocks *giggle* make rhyme rhyme . . . (Oog 5 rock lifts). If need know lift rocks I teach you smart that to.

Loser is who no finish what bear dice say do, winner is usually me *shameless flexing*

Want make play?

*Raises an eyebrow almost up to his horn and then chuckles*

Kiddo, if no one else will play with you, I will. I'm not a big strong Orc like you, but I'll play anyways. Just look for the MWE with the most amazing horns. That will be me.

Ha! The Bleeding Eye comes to town and suddenly orcs from all clans and tribes come to meet them! I don't know where you come from, Youngling, but Thousand Bones of the Bleeding Eye clan will meet you and will play your game of Strength!

Why need so many bones? Are you broken much too much? You need play bear dice! Make you strong and not need so many bones.

Back