Who was your favorite NPC for "A Kingdom for a Cure"

Who was your favorite NPC for "A Kingdom for a Cure"

• Brad (had to much fun patroling)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brooke (what can we say about her mean streak)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Andreas (special guest apperance)

• Dan (is there no mud hole he'll crawl though)

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Gwen (our Gryphon in distress)

• Cory (grumpy bastard)

• Laurie (enjoys being a taunting fairy a little to much)

• David (muscle bound soccer hooligan)

• Sam (crunchies are us)

• Jp (profiteering goblin)

• Kristen (her evil grin scares ME at times)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Philippe (our swash buckling captain)

• Ben (Ragnar returns)

• Lorne (Lucian the money grubber)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dramm a'dan

Scholar
Let us know who your favorite NPC was for the weekend.

Kudos to the entire NPC team, you were all fantastic this weekend.

This weekend was such a blast and all of the NPC's did a stellar job. The bar was raised very high by all of the NPC's, it is a very hard choice this time around. For me though my vote goes to Dan. Between his sliding attack through the mud during Baron Vamil's Mine sweeping,and Shmoo the Goblin who was easily the most entertaining thing all weekend for a few of us. He sat around our Cabin for around an hour or so just being entertaining as hell. For an NPC that was supposed to be killed off quickly, we hope he's a somewhat recurring character. I still plan on picking up one of thopse pet beds for Shmoo.

Ha, Shmoo lied! That Tree trick doesn't work, now does the Knell to Az-Caine trick. :p

(A STILL running for his life gnoll named Zodd.)

Definitely some great NPC moments, David's Gay Pirate, and Red Cap (I AM GRACEFUL!) still make me laugh too.

It was easy to feed off the energy of all the NPC's this weekend - I had so much fun because of what all of you put into your characters. At the end of the day I have to cast the vote to Dan for his creativity - that sliding through the mud trick was really impressive.

I had to vote for Dan as well. Shmoo was awesome, and the fairy lord (whose name I didn't quite catch) was beyond hilarious.

I have to give an honorable mention to Brad, though. His goblin archer was extremely irritating - enough so that I stripped off my armor and spare weapons so Datonas I could run him down. All the NPC's were amazing, though, and I had an incredible amount of fun.

Though all of the NPCs did a fine job, My vote is going out to the most memorable overall.

Sir Grapewing Moor, Nemesis to Az'Cain - ''Strike a Pose'' : Lord of the Dance

Shmoo - The most lovable - hilarious - dandelion eating - bag stealing - town screeching goblin ever.

That one goblin of the horde that no one could catch.

Every knoll that ambushed you from the bushes.

The undead with the really big stick.

My vote goes to Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back