Who's Braving the Cold?

jwconvery

Spellsword
How many people are coming out to the Event this weekend? I know not everyone check the boards, I'm just curious.

Brigit and I are going to be there.

-Joe

John and I will also be there and we are both super excited for the season to start! I don't know if people will recognize us though through all the layers we will have on. Winter larping FTW!

On a side note, does anyone know if there will be hot food and beverages at the event? Or should we plan on bringing lots of our own?

Really excited to see everyone again!!!

~Alison

Anyone coming from Kzoo area at all? I'm trying to possibly line up a ride for a friend to come.

I might come out, depending on just how cold it is supposed to be. I'm cool with mountains of snow, but I don't do so well with frigid windy doom. I've never been to an event before, anyone have an estimate on the number of people that might show up?

Noni said:
John and I will also be there and we are both super excited for the season to start! I don't know if people will recognize us though through all the layers we will have on. Winter larping FTW!

On a side note, does anyone know if there will be hot food and beverages at the event? Or should we plan on bringing lots of our own?

Really excited to see everyone again!!!

~Alison

Ahlana/TadRon/Rezzik/Havock should be there. And I am presuming the kitchen will be available, so yes, there will be food/drinks. I'll create a tavern post here shortly.

~Anique~

Me and Steve will both be there, Wes will be coming saturday. Doug Fleming should be there friday. I also believe Asa is coming.

Looks like we're in for a nice weekend with some sun during the days without getting so warm it melts the sun and gets soggy. We've got a good event planned for you all so brave the weather and come out and enjoy yourselves.

I'm going with 3-6 friends. Have been looking forward to it forever, and look forward to meeting you all.

Also, watch your back.

Looks like I'll be heading up to NPC. The weather seems like it will be agreeable enough, for February anyways. I probably won't be able to make it up until 10 or 11pm though, is that going to be a problem?

generally pc talk and game on doesnt go till about midnight or 1am pending when ppl arive and such. I know josh has to work till like 8pm in detroit so possibly later then usual.

I am planning on starting game around 10:00-11:00 for whoever is there, but we know that people have different schedules so whenever you get there is fine.

Back