Who's who

Aziraphel

So, now that I am making Crocevia my home, there are things I need to be fully up to date on. I would like as accurate information as possible on the Fey, including their domains, their heirarchy, and whether or not we belive they are still amongst us.

Likewise, I would like to form a similar list of the nobility and merchant families in the region. Lineage, especially, and whom we belive has survived the Strega's assaults.

Any noteworthy bits of info about any of these would also be appreciated. If I am going to live and work here on a more regular basis, I need to know who's who. I'd hate to offend some one. Accidentally.

Never fear, Aziraphel, I'm *certain* that you can somehow find a way to offend everybody should you so desire.

On a more serious note, I would be happy to sit down with you and talk next time we're both around about the social structure of Dagliano.

-Polare

Plus I have a feeling it'll be a few days if not weeks till we get a final tally of who actually made it through that night. Both noble and Faye alike had their casualties and it will take a bit to see who fills the voids left by those deaths.

I'm really hoping you meant 'Posterity'. Wiping your posterior with a list of Fay and Noble names would possibly not be the wisest course of action to take in welcoming yourself to the area.

-Polare

Polare Lissenstine said:
I'm really hoping you meant 'Posterity'. Wiping your posterior with a list of Fay and Noble names would possibly not be the wisest course of action to take in welcoming yourself to the area.

-Polare

Well said Polare :D

Though one might take great satisfaction in wiping one's posterior with such a list. :laugh:

I have some interesting information if you want it. I figure it could be important AND useful. If you want it then send me a note and we can discuss an exchange.

Jarax

Well...

Solomon Maxondaerth said:
Plus I have a feeling it'll be a few days if not weeks till we get a final tally of who actually made it through that night. Both noble and Faye alike had their casualties and it will take a bit to see who fills the voids left by those deaths.

I can GUARANTEE that Guerra, the Fae of War, won't be showing up for a long time...

Cade~

Back