Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company, May Market

Phabo

Friends,

I am excited to meet new people tomorrow at the Market. Due to it being our first Adventuring Market we are coming to, my company's merchandise will not be great in number.

As of now we will have:
Twisted Metal Wire Rings (made to order as well as pre made ones)
1 brown, molded leather pouch with three potion vials attached
1 pair of leather black greaves
1 small, black fox pelt
1 small, orange, crystal sphere

Services:
Guard (low profile, low danger)
Item Retrieval (we'll try to find it!)
Hunting (Tracking, skinning, etc.)
Engineering (Civil and Military!)
Confections (future markets!)
Scribing (for your friends who can't read and write!)
Merchant (selling your items, so you don't have to!)
and much, much more!

For more information contact me privately. Items will be sold at prices determined at the market. Prices for services will be determined in person and will be affected by the circumstances of the job. We reserve the right to refuse service if we do not believe it would be feasible job.

Please come discuss with me any and all things!

Wild Rose
Owner of the Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company

Oi There Wild Rose (not sure ifs I should says mister Rose or Miss with out seeing you first), I was wonderin if-in you be needing any em-ploy-ees. I's got a strong back an i'm not to shabby wit a blade, if-in I do says so me self. All ways willin to make a bit coin in trade fer ma skillls. If you takes my meaning.

Evither way, I will be sure to looks you up when i arrive.

Name's Grimshaw, Grimshaw Harvus. I'll be the big bloke rapped in tartan.

It will be good to meet new folks in town. I look forward to it, and to seeing a Shiny orange sphere.

With love and laughter,
Elle

I can't wait to meet you and your company. I might have a look at some of the rings.

~Terra Jane

Grimshaw,

Please introduce yourself to me this evening and I am sure we can work out a contract of some sort

One more item to add:
1 large molded leather pouch

To the others,
I am glad there has been such a warm welcome so far

Elle,
It is a very interesting item, the light catches in ways unimaginable to the mind. I will set aside in order for you to see it, I assure you the price will be a good one for such a beautiful item, though it does nothing beside interest and confuse the mind in un-magical ways.

Wild Rose
Owner of the Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company

Back