Wild Woods Scouting Results

Cami Zotz

Hello all!
While I had been looking forward to procuring some catalysts with you in the Wild Woods this weekend, some family things have cropped up at home with the Foxfires and I'm needed here. (OOG I am sick and won't be able to make it.) However, I did some scouting in the Wild Woods in preparation, and in the event that no one else on this scouting trip was able to make it either, I feel it would be wise to share what we learned so that you can be as prepared as possible. Here's what we learned:

The remains of the village that once stood at the entrance is filled with an unusual amount of aggressive animals.

Before one of the bridges seemed to be a field of poisonous plants, a little testing showed that Flame seemed effective on the few we tested it on.

The Bridges are blocked off, some plant creatures seem to be inhabiting skeletons are blocking the path.

A whirlpool has formed in the small lake south of the great tree and a large tentacle has been spotted snatching unsuspecting animals that get to close.

Best of luck, and I'll be with you next time!
Thorn Foxfire

Back