Winter News and Rumors

Lurin

Duke
News

News of the death of the second corrupt lord at the hands of the forces of Gaden has spread fast. Pressure on the front lines continues unabated but some military experts note that there haven't been any surprises in the last month, which is a welcomed surprise and dramatically improve the odds of lasting through the winter.

Noting the death of the shade, suspected to be behind many of the recent assaults on the Kingdom, the royal heralds announce that then Queen is well with child and the Crown Prince or Princess is due in only a few months time!

Dark Elven units have been seen taking to the grass lands at night to once again engage the corrupt, rumors place their new Haven within the mountain line bordering the grass lands at night suggesting that their involvement is largely a matter of self interest.

Signs of depletion of the lands are starting to show up in Roskaria and the Majority of Gaden, with the exception of the Valley of Solace.

Rumors

I swear I saw a Biata coming down out of those mountains, he looked like a messenger to me. How do I know? Well he was wearing tight fitting running clothes that had pockets all over for food and the like, that sure sounds like a messenger to me?

I'm positive the Crown Prince will be a boy, after all I heard the queen has been desiring strawberries of late and that always means a male child!

Those adventurers are amazing! I heard they road two weeks into the corrupt lands on unicorns (which are like dragons, but more horsey with just one horn) and when they got there, they um, well I'm certain it was amazing! The point is I'm glad they are on our side!

I heard Duke Idden was thinking about retiring.
Retiring? He can't the King charged him to bring the fight to the leaders of the corrupt, pretty sure they are still out there.

So how come with all these "Big victories" there are just as many corrupt today as ten years ago? I thought we were winning this war!

I'm positive the Crown Princesss will be a girl, after all I heard the queen has been asking for cheesecake with a strawberry topping lately, and everyone knows that cheesecake means a girl!

I heard the Kobold growth numbers are finally being kept in check because of their work with the Vanguard. That was smart thinking to recruit a bunch of them into the army as scouts and the like.

Back