Winter Submission Deadline! And More! -Dan

Morai

Scholar
I know at the closer it was mentioned the winter submission deadline was going to be New Years, but I also noticed that no ideas/leads were posted on the IG board, nor was a deadline posted on the boards. So... I'm just checking to see if that is the deadline, or if it'll be sometime later.

~Joe

Re: Winter Submission Deadline?

After talking it over with my support staff, the deadline is being set as January 31st. If it becomes February, then you are late. In addition, my impression was that many players were going to be organizing their own activities, unlike in the past several years. If there is a desire for a few leads to get put out by plot, please say so here. I'm going to stick this thread to make it more official looking.

Yeah, there was one thing posted by Avian, and I've got two more that I'm going to put up as hooks for people -- sorry for running behind! I'm fat and dumb.

Yup yup... i did post stuff. AND I am actually working on getting it done soon, if I can.. so if you are interested please contact me sooner rather than later. It would be just swell if you did.

I will be posting a hook as well.. I have just been waiting on a response that would give me a direction based on what happened earlier this fall. Very excited to see how this pans out!
Mark

If there were any folks interested in privateering for the crown with me, I'd be happy to make a group adventure out of it.

Back