Winter Submittions

Lurin

Duke
So its cold outside and you've got little to do with the negative degree weather? Nows a fantastic time to catch up on your plot submittions to info@mnalliance.com

Things to consider sending

1.) Character Background - We've only got written backgrounds for about one out of four characters, more backgrounds give us more to draw off of. Think we haven't done much with your background? Send it again, and we'll review it again (we do anyway but sending it again confirms your interest) Your character not from around these parts? Send us a write up of why your character continues to come visiting to Gaden/what they are interested in.

2.) Updated goals - What is your character interested in/currently working on during the winter months instead of the maintaining the status quo? Please note, do not send us 'my character built a keep with 5 towers and a moat' but instead a reasonable goal that you can follow up on in game (ie wants to build a keep and is looking for land he could do it on/sources of material etc.)

3.) Plot submissions - Got a fun module idea/plot line you'd love to see? Write it up you don't need to stat it if you arn't comfortable doing such (easy/tough descriptions are helpful though) and you might see your idea in game, plus you get goblin stamps for your efforts

On this note I forget from last yea, but when did you start posting event dates for the next year over the off-season Dave? I'm excited to plan for the spring... :)

As soon as we can is the unfortunate answer. We are blessed with a campsite that has wide availablity but alot of rules, I don't expect to have a fully fleshed out schedule until mid february, but we'll likely have the first weekend or two announced mid January once the initial paper work with the camp and the insurance is completed.

thanks!

Lurin said:
As soon as we can is the unfortunate answer. We are blessed with a campsite that has wide availablity but alot of rules, I don't expect to have a fully fleshed out schedule until mid february, but we'll likely have the first weekend or two announced mid January once the initial paper work with the camp and the insurance is completed.

Good then I can play with the site some more too!!!!!

there is no strict dead line, but anything submitted past the first week of February or so may not recieve as immediate attention as we'd like.

Back