Winter write-ups update

I am working on several people's winter write ups today, except that I'm really not because of the events happening even now. I just wanted to be above board with people that I'm now pretty behind schedule in writing these and cannot focus during this time because of the ongoing manhunt and other things taking place. I still believe I will get something for everyone but I'm afraid the length and quality may suffer. I'll let people know if there's anything further.

For those others who live in the area, please be safe.

Dan: got an ETA on the writeups? I'm trying to get a submission in for SF for the event next month, and would like to include a synopsis of my winter writeup for that plot team.

:wub2:

More than half of them are done and have been sent out, I and other plot team members are actively working on the rest today. Lauren, if you don't have yours by tomorrow evening I will make up for it with blood sacrifices and knock knock jokes.

I--

This--

There aren't even--

I love you guys. My dog looked at me like I'm crazy because I laughed, did a victory dance, and yelled at my computer screen in the process of reading this writeup.

phedre said:
I--

This--

There aren't even--

I love you guys. My dog looked at me like I'm crazy because I laughed, did a victory dance, and yelled at my computer screen in the process of reading this writeup.

Yeah you had some stellar moments in there. Just out of curiosity did you get additional info of what you were doing while you werent with the rest of the group? I would love to hear about it if you did. That whole thing with the celestial circle was pretty prime.

Umm i guess i win Nero, i guess i retire after 12 years cause nothing else i do will ever top the awesomeness of that write up lol.

This is the season of the end times - if I may bastardize the BUDS motto, "it will only seem epic until the next event."

November Is Coming - Just sayin' :)

Jeremy, I didn't get anything additional. I might be throwing my plans for an SF writeup out the window and repeatedly pestering this plot team, though. The chance for Phedre to dig through what the Thelucians did is more appealing than training as a champion for an elemental plane. Plus, if the lasting benefit to a True Empowered Spirit Walk is an Investiture, I'm doing that more often in NH :) gotta do something with that giant build sink of rit ranks.

When I envisioned Ithica and the Immortal's fight, my mind automatically made it look like "300." It couldn't be helped.

Strangely, I've had multiple plot actions that have resulted my my character bleeding from her eyes, nose and/or ears. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

IS IT NOVEMBER YET?! I'm pricing out tickets and setting up fare alerts as I type this.

Back