Witches Night party at Lola's Late Night Fried Chicken Shack!

Traceroo

Rogue
Hello my friends! It is, I, your friend, Lola! I am come back to New Acarthia. I got big plans for Witches Night, and now you do, too! (Even if you call it All Hallows Eve, or Halloween, or Monsters Night, or whatever.) Alright, here we go:
  • Lola's Late Night Fried Chicken Shack!
    Open on a porch somewhere. Open late at night Friday and Saturday, when I feel like it. Maybe during the day, when I feel like it? Listen for me ringing some bell when the oil is hot! Here's how this goes: Homemade from scratch fried chicken tenders. No bones, no scary gluten! Served hot and crispy right out of boiling oil!

1 gold piece = 3 pieces of fried chicken!

I take trade - but don't you offer me any of your stupid ********! I don't want some ******* stick you just picked up, or your pocket fluff. You offer me a thing worth more than 1 gold so it's worth my time to sell your ****. I don't ask questions where items come from. No money? Come work for Lola. I feed you.

Bring your own drinks or snacks - I can't be bothered. Or buy from Elwin Hilltopple, even better. Witches eat free! Doggos eat free! Discount for commoners.

• Sweet Spot Bakery brings in fried chicken and waffles on Saturday night?
    The witches have made this look more likely!

• Witches Night Decoration Contest!
    I am putting up 10 gold pieces as a prize! You decorate your porch - inside of your hut doesn't count. Nobody else gets to enjoy that, so who cares? You give me 1 gold to enter - I throw that into the pot. Hey, rich people, you want to sponsor this? I tell everybody you gave money, too. Winners take all. Maybe just 1, maybe split if everyone slays it? Judging on Saturday late afternoon and evening so you got time to get dressed all fancy for the masquerade and then go decorate later. Come tell Lola which one you like to win. Winner announced when I start frying chicken on Saturday night!

• Witches Night BINGO!
    Enjoy this game from the Mystic Marsh. Come see me for a paper with boxes on it of **** you got to watch happen, or go do yourself. You got to know how to read or find a friend who can. Carry around your own quill - you need to write. You get 5 in straight line like the name of my Great Uncle Bingo. Bring me your paper, and I give you a prize! It gives you something to do.

• Lola deals in rumors!
    You have no idea what the **** is going on around here? Come to Lola. I explain it to you. Want to get in on some action but you don't know how? Come ask Lola. You want to hear the latest rumors and totally unsubstantiated gossip, but filtered for only the interesting ****? Come to Lola. Can't say something nice? Come sit next to Lola. I reward you for information worth my time. You need absolutely everybody in the whole world to hear about something? Come get Lola. Coin or trade, nobody rides for free.

Tip Lola! That is how you stay on the good list - and you want to stay on the witch's good list!

~Lola

Last edited:
My friends, I hope everybody enjoyed Lola's Late Night Fried Chicken Shack, and all the Witches Night festivities! I am skipping town so the pretty Baroness of Tiatar does not behead me in her grief for offending her. I'm going to lay low for awhile. You need Lola? You reach out here in the dream realms, and maybe I contact you if I don't think you are hunting for a bounty.

~Lola

P.S. In case you didn't hear, Lagarde is the new Sheriff of New Acarthia. I know because I am in the Town Guard, and now he is my boss for that, because he is Sheriff.

~Still Lola

Back