With regret.

Egor

Scout
With regret I must inform everyone who has not heard that on the night of Saturday the 8th. That Maxvell De Irons fell in combat and permanently died. In death he was named Rai to the Gypsies. We all mourn his passing.

I intend to farewell his spirit in two months time.

Vavarick Chik Abeseloma: Bandoleer of the Band of the Fabulous pants.

I will be there. This yellow skin deserves a proper warriors farewell. In all my travels, I have never seen such a pure spirited warrior. I will sing praises and salute his spirit into the nether. Ask me what you need and I will make sure that this Orc delivers.

With Honor and Respect,

Thousand Bones of the Bleeding Eye
Beef Eater/Harkonian Slayer

I know that Maxwell's death has affected a great many members of our adventuring community. If any wish to speak about their emotions regarding this loss, I am available in person, over the dreamscape, and by letter. I give assurance that if you choose to do so, the conversation will remain completely private unless you wish otherwise.

~Sergeant Ashok "Wisdom" of the Company of the Broken Chain

Maxwell was a good friend and an honorable warrior. I will miss him deeply. Please, friend Vavarick, let me know if there is anything that I can do to help preparing or letting others know of the spirit farewell.

-Amory

Maxvell had a depth few had the chance to see. He touched many lives in his short time on the Golden Horn and he be missed deeply. Vavarick, I second my sister's offer of help.

Maxvell was a force to be reckoned with on the field of battle and an excellent friend. He was capable of telling hard truths when no one else would. He will be sorely missed.

Aww...now who gonna take me out to get intah trouble?

I will miss you Max, but you in best place. You run an' hunt wit' duh big red bears now, and not worry bout dis place no more.

And I keep dat name you give me.

-Tiktik Lil Sharp of Clan Red Paw

Maxvell was a stout fighter and an excellent friend to Oakpalm. His loss will not be forgotten.

... He fought bravely and died honorably defending the people and land he cared for. That's all one can ask for. His steel, skill and smile will be sorely missed...

Back