Words to the men of Harbors Far

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Sorry to any women or others I may have included/excluded. I should clear my easier statement up, considering I did not mean all people of Harbors far: I was just referring to other I had heard from, and I do not believe all people of Harbors Far are the same and, therefore, I do not have the same opinion about them.

I believe 'e issued an apology.

And why exactly would you feel the need t'meet anyone with the end of your blade? If we are truly equal then it is an insul' to 'ave a man insist on defendin' us simply because of our gender. If violence is desired over something so simple then the woman herself should be the one t' issue it.

These aren' my exact views just so's you know. I'm only offerin' a point t' consider.

Eviana said:
I am one of the women of Harbors Far you failed to mention kind sir.
Indeed, I had words to say to three men of Harbor's Far, and somehow I have managed to attract and received scathing words from more people from Harbor's Far than I had addressed. I have not met you, Eviana, nor the one who spoke before you (Out-of-Game: digitalpunk, please remember to sign your posts so we know what character is speaking), and there is no need for you to jump at me with such statements of possible disrespect to you.

But alas, as I have now stated a few times, I was speaking to three individuals, all of whom are men. The women of Harbors far have no part in this matter (only James, Lok, and Zell do), though do not mistake my words and say that they are not respected by me.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Well, let meh cut to dha chase. Eviana, oh whateva ya name is...if ya 'ave heal'n spells dhere be onla one dhing dhat matta at dha end of dha day, and dhats dhat ya be a healer. Deal whit it. I aint talk'n bout if ya a girl o not, but folk don't care bout what else ya can do if ya got heal'n...mos' time dhat all dhat matta.

Trus' meh, dont fight it...ya be a heala...tah one degree oh anotha. Mayhap I can talk bout dhis more whit ya lata an' even 'elp ya in ya studies of dha Eart'.

One mo t'ought: Sexism, Ageism, Classism, Racism, Oda'ism. It realla don' matta, fo dha mos' part folk are one of dhese an dhey just dhat way, deal whit it an' move on. Odawise ya gunna run outa breathin.

I like tah let evraone know dhat if ya dhink sexism be protect'n women folk, and dhat ageism be protecting kid an' old folk dhan heck I be in two of dhem groups. Dhat mean ya gunna look at meh differen'? Betta not. An don' go dhinkin' dhat an invite tah argue, I would t'row Alyce inta a quarry of golem if dhat what we agreed be dha plan, dhat cuz she ain' no women o' man...she be a adventurer folk, an one dhat no howta cut pretta good whit a blade.

-Hengin

bahahahahahahahha.... bahahahahahahaha... oh my... oh my....

what's fighting it?

Don't worry. Most people see me as a woman or healer as well. However we're not supposed to mention salsa night. Haha.
-Lok of Harbors Far, Captain.

But we sing and dance...

Me enjoy Harbors Far. If me no find me homeland, me think Harbors Far be good place to live, so me help find it and that why me join Harbors Far friends for good travel and adventurer. Me still learning how they do things, but getting better at it. Me sorry for knocking out kobolds, but me no kill them!

-Cho Ko Nu

Last edited:
People of Harbors Far:
Hope we can get all of our members to return from their current business once the military lets us return to Hopes Reach ((opener)). It would be great for us to get together for a feast to remember our dear home and possibly entertain some of the fellow inhabitants of the area. Cant wait to rally together and tell the tales of trials past and share the ambitions of the future.

-Lok of Harbors Far, Captain.

for our brothers, for our sisters, and for the family nigh
to our lovers, to our mothers, to the time gone by,
for the children and our lives we have left behind,
for the memories, for the apprentice-ies we will never find.
to the life we will live
to the blood we will give
to the future
for our country
Harbors Far's alive

just a little toast i thought up. cheers

-James the inconceivable of Harbors Far

Back