Work to do-June Gather

A great deal of important tasks vas accomplished recently thanks to the work of all adventurers in attendance and many sleep a bit safer for your aid. Vhile we did manage to kill a brood magic eater queen, there are still a few minor tasks zat I'll be looking to get fullfilled next market because I let zhem drag a bit.

Please let me know if you vould like to aid in the following:

Tar Pits
Zee Librarians of Fairfax have asked me to gather some Tar from some fields near old hearth to rebuild the roof. In zee past, zes fields have laid abanadoned because of a series of incidents involving tar monsters, and other abherations. I vould like a party (8-12) to scout, possibly clear, and recover some construction materials for zee library.

Celestial Guild Endeavor
Zee celestial guild often has work to be completed for us. If you are a member in good standing of zee celestial guild, or you vould like to be. Please join us, I beleive zee solars vill have a task for us to complete next market.

If you vould like to join zee celestial guild, speak to any celestial guild journeyman, such as myself, and soon Journeyman Crawford (am I letting zee cat out of the bag early?)

Southern Briar Pass-

Ser Ganavan Bovar, has requested a small group (6-10) for a simple patrolling task. Please check in vith me before leaving so I don't send two groups and I vill get you a map or directions to his camp.

I vill update with random jobs as I hear about them.

Thanks,

Jehan T Wyldweaver
Marutian JourneyMan
Solar's Guild

I WANNA GO TO THE TAR PITS AND HELP THE LIBRARY SINCE I WORK THERE CAN I PLEASE JEHAN I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME PLEASE?!

-Keeper of Secrets
LIBRARIAN OF THE FAIRFAX LIBRARY!

Keeper,

Of course you can help. Iz even better if you can share a thing vith others...if we cross polinate zes jobs we can get more done.

Jehan Wyldweaver

Jehan T. Wyldweaver,

I would be happy to aid the Celestial guild this coming gather. Please let me know more details when they become available.

Lady FallingStar

This should now read- work to do, August gather.

Jehan

I WANNA GO TO THE TAR PITS AND HELP THE LIBRARY SINCE I WORK THERE CAN I PLEASE JEHAN I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME PLEASE?!

-Keeper of Secrets
LIBRARIAN OF THE FAIRFAX LIBRARY!
Keeper,

I would be happy to head with you to go with on the tar pits. Though I can not insure anyone other than my own blade for you there, I am more than willing to help. I should be around town if not already out doing something. Look for a blue cloak and white sword sticking out of my back. If you can find me immeadiately, well ask around I shouldn't be that hard to find.

Seriously,
Kathrina Taliss

I've got to get a group together to help assist a werebear tribe. Please contact me privately if interested in helping.

Circle Master Eric Marsters
Circle Master of Fairfax
Greater Earth Guild of Terna

I saw a big, really sick-looking werebear thing last time I was in town with everyone! I forgot to tell people about it because it was on the last morning of the gathering, when a lot of people had already headed off from town. Sorry about that!

But yeah, it was super strong, but it was all plaguey and chaosy, too. Does that have something to do with the werebear tribe you're helping? If it doesn't, you probably should tell them there was a plaguey, chaosy werebear 'cause that seems like the kind of thing they would wanna know about!

~ Silp

Silp,

It's exactly having to do with the werebear tribe I'm helping.

- Eric

I have received reports about some basilisks in the south. There are 2 large ones and several smaller ones. While currently it seems their victims have mostly been lizardmen and goblins, my recon does find some other victims as well among their "statuary" so they are hostile creatures disrupting the peace. If people are willing, I would like to form a hunting party to take them out. Not a critical task, but one ideally would take place Saturday afternoon.

May your hearthfire burn eternal, and your tankards endless!

~Draco Ardel

Draco,

As always you have my blade.

Circle Master Masters,

I have great respect for you and your guild, if an extra blade could be of use let me know.

Ignathis
The Company

Draco,
If you are looking to do this sooner then next September's gathering I would suggest seeing if Jehan or Gnot can also make some scrolls aswell.
~Aramis Seablade

Keeper,

I would be happy to head with you to go with on the tar pits. Though I can not insure anyone other than my own blade for you there, I am more than willing to help. I should be around town if not already out doing something. Look for a blue cloak and white sword sticking out of my back. If you can find me immeadiately, well ask around I shouldn't be that hard to find.

Seriously,
Kathrina Taliss
Hi Kathrina, or do you prefer Miss Taliss? Or Mrs Taliss? I dunno, I figure it's polite to ask.

I haven't met you before but you seem super nice so we should talk this weekend! It'd be great to have help going to the Tar Pits! I work at the library and it's a great job! I get to sit around and read and help people and organize all day. Some jerks came and messed up the library because they're jerks, so we're gonna fix it! I shouldn't be too hard to find, unless a bunch of other mothkin showed up recently...

-Keeper,
Librarian of the Fairfax Library

Hi Kathrina, or do you prefer Miss Taliss? Or Mrs Taliss? I dunno, I figure it's polite to ask.

I haven't met you before but you seem super nice so we should talk this weekend! It'd be great to have help going to the Tar Pits! I work at the library and it's a great job! I get to sit around and read and help people and organize all day. Some jerks came and messed up the library because they're jerks, so we're gonna fix it! I shouldn't be too hard to find, unless a bunch of other mothkin showed up recently...

-Keeper,
Keeper,

Then I wil come find you. And Kathrina works best atleast until I get to know you better that is what would be best to call me. I am not married and saying Ms. Taliss just doesn't sound right. I would appriciate time to talk and possible so help with studying at Fairfax library in between markets. I am not from this land but I would like to learn everything I can about it, preferably as quickly as possible. I had to leave my old land behind that I knew so much about and am here without a contact to family, so trying to move forward and make wayside home.

Only one thing you should know though, I am one of the canidates for squire so when market first starts I will be busy working on that.

Kathrina Taliss

Kat/keeper

I vill come get you Vhen the time is right.

Thanks Jehan! I can't wait to help out!

-Keeper,

Back