Work Weekend - March 29, 30

All,

We will be having an official volunteer work weekend at the Faire Play site on the weekend of March 29th, Saturday and Sunday.

This weekend will concentrate on cleanup for the first HQ event. It will include cleaning, picking up trash, organizing and general preparation for the event.

Goblin Stamp rate is 120 per full day (at least 8 hours). Your travel time is taken into consideration when determining a full day. Bonus goblin stamps will be awarded for those that work particularly hard (completely at staff discretion).

In addition, if you work at the site for at least 8 hours (not including travel time or hanging out time), you will be eligible for one NPC magic item pick. You will still need to spend goblin stamps for the pick.

It would also be helpful if you could post here if you plan on coming so we can get a head count.

Also, please make sure you sign a volunteer waiver upon arriving.

Thanks,

Scott
Alliance HQ-GM
Faire Play, President

Depending on how I do Tues at my doctors visit I may be able to help out sat the 29th
I would like to see the site and meet some people :)

what time would the Fun start?

FW

got good checkup!
so I will be there for 29th to help out as much as I can

FW

Me and Aurora are going to be there on Saturday and will probably be bringing Anthony with us. And you know were planing on busting our assets for as long as possible but me and Aurora are both working that morning midnight to 8:00 AM and again that night Midnight to 8:00 AM Sunday morning. It is also about 3 to 4 hour drive from our house so hopefully we can be there from noon till 8 PM for a full 8 hours.
Yay Alliance and insanity.
---Duffy

Duffy, you and Aurora are two of the most dedicated work week-end people! Thanks in advance for all your help!

And Frank, thanks to you as well!

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

agr its the same weekend as Ohio. :(

Tim

my parents have picked an inconvenient time to visit this weekend. :( However, please keep us up to date on further work weekends.

It's gonna be cold tomorrow with a high of 31 or so and a low of 15. Please dress warmly if you come to the work weekend.

Sunday it's getting up to 45.

Scott

Back