Wot Can I 'Elp You With?

satsukirebel

Scholar
I've never made an official announcement 'ere but for those of you who don't know I, Alyce, 'ave a travlin' shop- a sweet shoppe t'be exact. I've been thinkin' though- are sweets really where I should be spendin' my time and talent? That's why I'd now like to put it to you. Wot would you like t' see offered for sale? Wot are your needs and/or desires? I seek only t'make a livin,' and a peaceful livin' is even better.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

really? i love sweets! if i had more money i would buy lots from you!

i didn't even know you sold them. what kinds? what flavors? how sweet we talkin' here?

-James the over-excited of Harbors far

Well, this last market day I 'ad truffle squares and cookies for sale as well as a cake & ice cream dish that I didn' get around t'servin'. Thank goodness Fern purchased the lot of chocolate because they just were not sellin' like I 'ad 'oped. That's part of why I'm postin'. I want t'know that I'm not wastin' m'time.

'Owever should you wish for specific sweets please be advised that I am comfortable with making most anything. I 'ave been known to sell 'olesale every now and again- provided the purchaser isn't plannin' on usin' 'em for resale purposes.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

Oh yeah she makes a mean truffle.

there, free endorsement... hopefully it means I can get some samples. :)

Fern

For you... we'll 'ave t'see. ^_^

But seriously I am thinkin' of comin' out with a few additional incentives. This next market day (in our fair town) I shall bring a few of m'goods, samples, and I'll likely be rollin' out m'own points program. Every purchase you make will earn you "points" which you can then exchange for other goods.

As for you James, I know you're in 'Arbors Far. If y'want you could always see if they'll go in with you t'purchase a "lot" of somethin.' It'd cost less for sure.

Oh, and for the other women out there I'm wond'rin'- is there a market for 'andmade jewlery, accessories, or bath and body products? (OOG I've dabbled in quite a few crafts, just too lazy to sell on etsy.)

-Miss Alyce Sharp

James,

If your truly a fan of chocolate, I'll buy you a sample. Noone who fights like you do should go hungry.

Fern

sadly i won't be there this next market day, got too much research to do

and if you mean fights like a prepubescent growing young lad? cause that's a more accurate description. maybe someone suffering from scurvy....

cause children and those who suffer from scurvy need candy

-james the inconceivable of harbors far

Alyce,

I would be willing to commission some plain truffles (with no nuts) from you next market day, if you would like to trade potions or haggle over pricing.

~Aine

((OOG: If you want help in the jewelry department, I'll help there as well in purchasing and in creating, if you give me a discount on sweets. ^ ~ (Has a massive sweet tooth)))

Kittey_Rin said:
Alyce,

I would be willing to commission some plain truffles (with no nuts) from you next market day, if you would like to trade potions or haggle over pricing.

~Aine

((OOG: If you want help in the jewelry department, I'll help there as well in purchasing and in creating, if you give me a discount on sweets. ^ ~ (Has a massive sweet tooth)))

Sure, not a problem. First 'ow many are y' thinkin' dear?

-Alyce

(OOG: I still don't know if jewelry will sell. =/)

If you can make some plain truffles, or fudge (especially vanilla or peanut butter) I would be willing to buy some from you. I would be willing to pay in potions (at one silver a potion value), and please use that offer to determine how much fudge and/or truffles that would get me. I would be willing to part with up to four cure light potions.

Kittey_Rin said:
If you can make some plain truffles, or fudge (especially vanilla or peanut butter) I would be willing to buy some from you. I would be willing to pay in potions (at one silver a potion value), and please use that offer to determine how much fudge and/or truffles that would get me. I would be willing to part with up to four cure light potions.

I'll make a batch of peanut butter fudge then- one can buy a pan's worth for a gold or a slice for 1 silver each. Each pan has 16 servings and is 8x8. I'd be willin' t'accept your 4 potions as payment for 4 slices should you wish it.

This would also get you 40 points, as each copper is worth 1. You can cash every 100 points in for 5 copper off your next purchase, 500 points for 3 silver off, or wait until you 'ave 1000 points and cash in for 1 gold off.

-Alyce

(The end cost of food is based on amount of work, transportation/serving needs, ingredient price, and amount purchased.)

I'll see if I can purchase the entire thing, but I will definitely be willing to trade the potions for fudge.

((That's no problem to me. ^ ^))

Just let me know, I'll make sure to bring a batch either way.

I am pleased t' say I am now accepting special orders for custom plushies. I can make people (such as one that looks like you or a friend), animals, and food. Due to the work involved in creation I will only be able to work on one at a time (meaning this is first come, first served) and all orders must be made in advance. Each plushie will cost 1 gold.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

Update: The first order is in. I figure I can do another one or two after our next market day if anyone wishes t' get theirs in early.

There is some thing I've lost on my journey and was looking to replace. If you are willing to trade services, your sign for an item, I think it would be mutually beneficial. I would discuss the details in privet.

- Gorka

By all means, you are more than welcome to contact me in private should you so wish!

-Alyce

Might I recommend posting a menu next Market day? It seems there was a postings board. If people see what your offering and your prices then they might be more willing to barter. I my self might make a posting for my own wares but we shall see, my inventory may be a little under stocked.

Arrin Fillrith

Tomorrow I journey to Wayside. Upon my return and closer t' our own market day I will 'ave a better idea of my stock.

Still, I 'adn't even thought of that board nor would I 'ave most likely. What a great idea! In fact I like it so much you're welcome to an additional sample of wotever edible I might be sellin' should you wish it. ^_^

-Miss Alyce Sharp,
Owner of Alyce's Bits & Baubles

Back