Wow, learn something new everyday...

Avaran

Baron
So I had a few questions for the *ahem* rules people back east about Dragon Magic, and learned it *can* be Spell Shielded/Reflected (and possibly Spell parried depending on who you talk to).

Go figure.

http://nerohq.com/bb/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2739&PN=1

http://nerohq.com/bb/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2741&PN=1

I'm *not* trying to cause trouble, or question any calls made last weekend (I'm about as far away from a rules person as you can get), I'm just baffled (and slightly amused) at how things can be lost in translation sometimes.

Silly East-Coasters. =P <3

Indeed. We discovered this a few days ago as well. It's hidden away nicely in one of the monster packets. The marshals will be notified and a correction will be posted once we get all the specifics together.

Holly, if you can contact me about this when you get a chance it would be appreciated.

-Dan

It's one of those evidences of my classic arguement that Secret Rules Suck?.

I also noticed a lack of "timestop" in the new rulebook too. :)

I'll need to actually dig through there and figure out what rules aren't in the rulebook.

jpariury said:

I'll need to actually dig through there and figure out what rules aren't in the rulebook.

But they listened to me and put Fey Curse in! Time stop is briefly mentioned on page 156 as part of the How to Write For NERO section.

jpariury said:

Well, whenever I plan to use it, I already make sure to tell everyone at the begining of game. Actally I like to do that for less known effect that are even in the book (like damage) reduction. But with the unknown effects (aka I am doing something odd) I always tell the players before game on. (Heck, I even go over voice.)

Back