Wylderkin Backstory Questions

So I'm playing as an owlkin and I'm a bit confused about the back stories. I've read the race packet about seven times through and it doesn't really have anything to go off of. I mean I've played as a dryad before and the race packet gives information on how they live and their different groups, and things that the race is like as a whole. In the Wylderkin race packet, it doesn't say much. I guess I'm just asking, how would you make a back story that doesn't contradict against the race?

Well, the first thing I would do is contact my plot team to see if the local Kyn have more than the national packet. For example the Seattle Kyn act as messengers who run between isolated nation-states, and have some interesting history and familiarity with Gypsies.

If going strictly off the national packet, go with a backstory that fits your animal. I have a lobster kyn on the works that got run off from living beneath the docks when he attacked a child that tried to fetch a dropped lure because like lobsters he's aggressive and super territorial.

So I'm playing as an owlkin and I'm a bit confused about the back stories. I've read the race packet about seven times through and it doesn't really have anything to go off of. I mean I've played as a dryad before and the race packet gives information on how they live and their different groups, and things that the race is like as a whole. In the Wylderkin race packet, it doesn't say much. I guess I'm just asking, how would you make a back story that doesn't contradict against the race?

Hey David you're in Colorado right? Your picture rings a bell. What you want to do is contact Jim galford, he's the local race Marshall for wylderkin in our chapter and he can get you the local packet ( different from National one) it should have the stuff you need And he can also help you with any of your background questions :)

*raises hand* Local marshal, Jim, here. :) Shoot me a message and we can chat about it.

Back