Yet MORE pictures

A

Anonymous

Hi everybody! I took about 30 pictures (unfortunately, they were not my best) and they are now loaded, with descriptions and full-sized images, on my NERO Web Site at:

http://nero_kingdom.tripod.com/index5.html

Just click on the thumbnails to see the large picture. I was pretty vague with descriptions because I didn't want to get names and such wrong, so if you have commentary that I can add beneath the pictures, that would be great! Also, tell me if anything doesn't work. I saw the pictures other people took; those are great too! Sigh, I never seem to find any of me, though.

Lyndsay McClain

Pictures!

Hurray! =D

I wonder when Bryan is going to post his...Then you'd have plenty of shots with you in'em from your sword training. =D

I'm still waiting to see when the hag pictures will be posted. I never got a good look at my hag costume. A lot of people helped to make me , well, stunning.

Maybe she wasn't quite up to Bond's hag, but Garbeldina was still a sight to behold, or so I was told.

pictures are always the nifty. Great job on em ^^
I love the third one you got of me!

Dude you got me in my cool Gypse outfit when I was makeing food. Never actauly got to play him though.

Back