Yeti Hunt in Bomae

Ah ha! Did Sheriff York just call me Dramatic? I win! (in one word).

Jasper the Fabulous

Ragnarok,
I have to say, it hurts me that I am not your first choice among celestial casters, but my prowess in our games of strength may have eclipsed my ability to cast spells in your mind.

Bruisey and Rambler,
After finding the yeti, which may be difficult. It should be an easy task to determine if it is intelligent, and whether it poses a threat or has evil intentions toward the local people. I am sure that there are people who fear the yeti, I am unsure whether those fears are founded in truth.

Lord Asher, and Sheriff Your,
Your words and advice are wise, as usual.

-Baeleon

To be real honest Baeleon me said that GRONK was my favorite becuae he was the first sky caster that said sumthin. Me tell you what. You and GRONK can fight and whoever wins can be my favorite.

-Ragnarok

Hey Ragnarok, when you lie at people, yer not supposed ta tell 'em right away you lied to 'em.

Baeleon, you ain't owe me nuttin'. GRONK earned dat death. We can fight if you wanna, dat'd be a good fight.

GRONK

GRONK. Me did that thing where I talked too much and said something stupid. Me think you and Baeleon are both strong fighters and sky casters and you both have my respect.

-Ragnarok

Bruisey thanks those who made hunt yield pelt of yeti and some nice meats. I am currently in the process of turning it into some jerky at Foemangler meats.

Back