You All Knew It Was Coming...

EVENT FAVES!!!

I for one had an awesome time at this event. Despite the shorthandedness of NPCs I want to thank Bev and Matt for pulling through for us yet again. As always I would also like to thank Amy for feeding my face this weekend! Now for the highlights...

Beverly I cannot thank you enough for the outfit, it is the prettiest thing ever and won me the grudging nomination of Best Dressed Player of the Weekend!

All things Arkade! A lot more interesting than I ever could have hoped. Silly little bird he is... Meeker, you are an excellent role player and the mushroom to my Mario.

Attempting to purchase Sir Garoth with chocolate coins as a Kobald

The Whistler...Matt you really know how to get to the ol' heartstrings don't ya?

Pie.

Aftergame plot...poor Dramthin and Arkade...all alone...can't turn left.... Marcena's been kidnapped by the Playboy mansion....

This was one of the most RP intensive events I have ever gone to. I think I know a lot more about Marcey as a character and overall had an excellent time finding out.

Thank you all for coming and I will do my very best to see you all again next month!

~Jesse

I will have to get on later after work an post a few,

Too much fun!

Matt

Belay that comment JESS!!! You are the mushroom to MY MARIO! Thiefin little booger! How dare you have the audasity to use my word accociation complement!

Being my first PC event it was all such an odd experiance compaired to NPCing. The RP was out standing and the food delicious (As it alwase is :D ).

Sleeping without a ward, scary but Marcena will save me! Also using my Biata mind abilitys to aid troubled minds and better friendships.

I just cant get past the RP so I'll leave it at that, amazing fun all, thank you!

As a side note, I'v come to relize that the life lessons you learn/experiance OOG are equaly as rewarding as the IG lessons. The people we all meet and interact with are just the best people I have ever had the honor of meeting.

Thanks to all the PCs for comming out this was indeed a very cool RP intensive event. I felt like we really got into the plot this weekend and accomplished some stuff despite it being a little slower than normal. This was due to the lack of NPCs and thanks to all of you who volunteered to NPC for a mod, an hour, a day, without you guys nothing happens. :)

The RP was phenomenal this weekend, from talking to Arkade about his background a little to the 5am sunrise chat with stoneskull on Sunday I had a blast :D

Thanks,

Paul

Arkade said:
Belay that comment JESS!!! You are the mushroom to MY MARIO! Thiefin little booger! How dare you have the audasity to use my word accociation complement!

Being my first PC event it was all such an odd experiance compaired to NPCing. The RP was out standing and the food delicious (As it alwase is :D ).

Sleeping without a ward, scary but Marcena will save me! Also using my Biata mind abilitys to aid troubled minds and better friendships.

I just cant get past the RP so I'll leave it at that, amazing fun all, thank you!

As a side note, I'v come to relize that the life lessons you learn/experiance OOG are equaly as rewarding as the IG lessons. The people we all meet and interact with are just the best people I have ever had the honor of meeting.

I'll belay this comment just because I'm not entirely out of Marcey mode and am feeling rather sweet...but get a patent next time or it's mine! Muaha!

Back