You can now pre-register

Had a bit of a problem paying with pay pal...

Wanted to donate for some goblin stamps and pre reg for event adn buy 2 breakfast meals and 2 dinner meals but it woudlnt combine in basket
so I had to make 4 payments one for each Reg Breakfasts dinner and Donation

Im ok with computers and good with Pay-pal so dont dont know if its just me or some other problem

also there was no section for Notes so I couldnt request Sleeping space but I would like that with my reg :)
(its good to be warm)

FW

Will NPCs still be able to sleep in npc camp, or has that space been converted into something else?

Why does every either/or question I ask get a yes?

I know what you meant Scott, I'm just overtired, cranky and all alone in the mountains. :|

I stick by my answer. There will still be room for NPCs to sleep in the barn. Most likely some of the area will have been converted to something else as well.

So, yes.

Ezri said:
Why does every either/or question I ask get a yes?

There was no "either" in that question, it was only "or". If either side of an "or" statement is positive then the entire statement is positive. If both sides are correct the statement is also true. Technically, when offered "Soup or Salad" at a restaurant you are well within your rights to request both.

Therefore, Scott's reply was accurate.

:D

For some reason, the "notes" option doesn't seem to be working for PayPal, so after you sign up, if you need to send a note, send me an email (read the instructions on the page!) I'll work on the other.

Frank, not sure why you had a problem... Amelia's pre-reg came through fine all in one bunch.

Also, please only sign up for one dinner! Two breakfasts, one dinner, that's what we provide. You should grab a Friday night meal on your own before game begins.

The two breakfasts and the other dinner are for my mom, Sharon Fruchtman-Laffey, who will be NPCing.

Ren Suzume said:
The two breakfasts and the other dinner are for my mom, Sharon Fruchtman-Laffey, who will be NPCing.

OK! I'll make a separate list for NPCs, because there may be other NPCs who will be paying membership and buying meals and books and such.

Ren Suzume said:

Sharing Fructose Laughing needs to eat? I never knew.

Duke Frost said:
Ren Suzume said:

Only at Alliance. The rest of the time she sustains herself on yoga alone.

Ren Suzume said:
Duke Frost said:
Ren Suzume said:

Only at Alliance. The rest of the time she sustains herself on yoga alone.

She seems like the yogurt type! I will refrain from making a "fruit on the bottom" joke. Crap, I kinda just did.

Back