Monster Info

hjordan2814

Chicago Staff
Fellow Adventurers,

I am seeking any information and knowledge about basilisks: their abilities, behaviors, weaknesses, and so on.

If there is any information specific to the basilisks that roam south of Westhaven, I would reward such information. There are other magical beasts that roam around the surrounding area, but these are the ones I have deemed to be the most hostile threat to travelers.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

May your hearth fire burn bright, and your tankard endless

~Draco Ardel
Wielder of Aegis, Reforger of Karkadon's Fang, Head of Fairfax Merhant's Guild blacksmith division, Owner of Ardel Armory, Master Blacksmith

If they still petrify, you can defend against that as you would against eldritch force. Should someone get petrified, you'll need dispels specifically to cure them, purifies are not sufficient.

-Enan Bluewater

Well last time I messed with something called a basilisk it happened, but that does not guarantee the creatures you are dealing with are the same. So prepare for it, but I can't guarantee it.

-Enan

Careful of Ancient Basilisks...they tend to have an increased ability to petrify...it is unavoidable lest you are just immune, already petrified or have some other very powerful defense...that or you are nimble footed and dodge the attack itself.

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately I do not know their age, only that there are two "big" ones that can petrify among "some" smaller ones which cannot. Yet more information that I must uncover.

May your hearth fire burn eternal and your tankard endless,

~Draco Ardel
Master Blacksmith, Owner of Ardel Armory, Head of Fairfax Merhant's Guild blacksmith division, Wielder of Aegis, Reforger of Karkadon's Fang

Back