New and old players

Yardpuppy

Hello all,

I just wanted to reintroduce myself. I will be returning to this game after a several year absence (arrows were just losing their tails and turning blue when I left). I will be bringing my kids (youngest is 16) with me. We plan on attending the July 3-5 event as NPC's and then see what we want to do from there.

Do not worry Logistics, we will fill out a pre-registration for the event.

Thanks,
Sean

Hi there Sean!

We are excited to welcome you and your family back!

Is there anything you need help with to prep? Costume, props, weapons? Or any questions we can answer for you?

See you in July!
-Jason

Hi there Sean!

We are excited to welcome you and your family back!

Is there anything you need help with to prep? Costume, props, weapons? Or any questions we can answer for you?

See you in July!
-Jason

Hi Jason,

Nothing comes to mind right now. I will be sure to email/post as questions and needs arise.

Thanks,
Sean

Hello all,

I just wanted to reintroduce myself. I will be returning to this game after a several year absence (arrows were just losing their tails and turning blue when I left). I will be bringing my kids (youngest is 16) with me. We plan on attending the July 3-5 event as NPC's and then see what we want to do from there.

Do not worry Logistics, we will fill out a pre-registration for the event.

Thanks,
Sean

It's awesome that you're coming along to LARP with us! I'm a completely new player as well, only 17 and attended my 1st session a couple weeks back, but it's great to see someone else my age attending!

I may come with my friend from high school, 16 as well, so that'll also be totally awesome. ^.^

Reactions: Jim
I will not be able to be at the July event, but I hope you guys have fun! If you happen to be going to the event in October, however, I expect to make an appearance there.

Reactions: Jim
Back