June event pre-registration: CLOSED

Howdy! Sorry for the confusion, but I (Susie G) will actually be PCing Alda, I believe. (There is a chance I'll take an NPC shift on Friday night, though! Depending on when we get in!)

Thanks! :)

Dan Gelerman to PC for the first time as Tycho Marbury. Will pay fee when I pre-reg.

Also reserving Dragon Cabin for myself, Akiva Blickstein, Gabe Obermayer, and Bobby Stoel.

I'll be hopping Fence to NPC Saturday afternoon...also will be bringing some tasty stuff along to grill.

Dan Gelerman to PC for the first time as Tycho Marbury. Will pay fee when I pre-reg.

Also reserving Dragon Cabin for myself, Akiva Blickstein, Gabe Obermayer, and Bobby Stoel.

I'll be hopping Fence to NPC Saturday afternoon...also will be bringing some tasty stuff along to grill.

You need four people paid in order to reserve a cabin, and the deadline is tomorrow!

However, chances are that even if you don't get registered in time, the cabin will still be available (unless some other group grabs it within the next 48 hours).

You need four people paid in order to reserve a cabin, and the deadline is tomorrow!

However, chances are that even if you don't get registered in time, the cabin will still be available (unless some other group grabs it within the next 48 hours).

Whoops, my mistake, thanks for letting me know. Paid via PayPal for a Year Membership and Pre-registered with Logistics. Hopefully that should resolve any outstanding issues. If not, please let me know and I'll do anything else needed.

Robert Stoel to play Hal.

Whoops, my mistake, thanks for letting me know. Paid via PayPal for a Year Membership and Pre-registered with Logistics. Hopefully that should resolve any outstanding issues. If not, please let me know and I'll do anything else needed.

You still have to pay the $60 for the event, and you need at least three other people who have paid as well in order to reserve a cabin.

Of course, as I said, the sign up is low for this event so the chances are pretty good you can just show up, pay at the door, and grab a cabin anyway.

Kyle registered to pc Grim. And hop fence for helpering

I notice I am marked to PC this event. I don't know if something got mixed up in PayPal, but I pre-registered for July's HQ and Nine Towers, not June, alas! And several of us put in to grab a cabin for July. I'll send an email and hope this can be fixed! Thanks.

Bit of an update:
Kat Grunewald and Laila Moslemi actually can't make it.
The $10 payment for "Dan Egan" was actually for Dylan Egan (the 3rd NPC on the list), must have been a typo somewhere

Given that nobody has reserved them, can me, Iliana and Loren Williams reserve Phoenix? I'll happily give the last bunk to anyone with nowhere to sleep.

And I just paid for Earth, since nobody seemed to want it. >.>

Turns out my friend Dylan can't make it. His sister's water just broke and he'd like to go see her and his new niece/nephew! So congrats to him!

So now I'm deciding if I want to play Ket, or still NPC...

Back