Exotic Wylderkin Costuming

I will say our muntjac is a little more bad-a than the real life thing. Also, I believe we have a doe, but she was not at this particular event that I was at.

Hey now:

Also there is ONE study online about Muntjac behavior from the 70's and they're pretty violent/bad ***. Just really small.

I've had so many ideas and concepts of kin I wanted to play. Jellyfishkin... Matilda horned viperkin... Carnotauruskin... Vampire batkin... Okapikin...

All I've drawn costumes for and I just don't get enough opportunities to play to invest into more than one char right now.

Plus I love my little rambunctious yote :3

Hey now:
Also there is ONE study online about Muntjac behavior from the 70's and they're pretty violent/bad ***. Just really small.
Well, I stand corrected then. I suppose my Muntjac knowledge is spotty, then. I'll have to do some more research!

If I can get the costuming together I've wanted to do a lobster-kin for years now. I want to play up the non-civilized aspect of kin, and try my hand at playing someone who is super confrontational ( because I'm not).

I have threatened, in the past, to make a Mayfly scavenger.... and retire him after every event, coming to the next one as a descendant as he died of old age.

the mayfly sounds better to play as a recurring NPC played by the same person. just my opinion...

I have a raccoon-kin myself, but I went through a slew of ideas before i decided on that one.
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=11cd2aaef3bad46fb4851583cb9610cd&oe=564D698A
here's a pic of my character, Smokey... not to be confused with the dwarf of the same name.

some of my other ideas that I had before: gorilla, ant, bear, tazmanian devil, elephant(which i have seen a pic of someone else somewhere on the boards), aligator, hippo.

man I miss playing... sucks to be broke and living with your parents again.

the mayfly sounds better to play as a recurring NPC played by the same person. just my opinion...

I have a raccoon-kin myself, but I went through a slew of ideas before i decided on that one.
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=11cd2aaef3bad46fb4851583cb9610cd&oe=564D698A
here's a pic of my character, Smokey... not to be confused with the dwarf of the same name.

some of my other ideas that I had before: gorilla, ant, bear, tazmanian devil, elephant(which i have seen a pic of someone else somewhere on the boards), aligator, hippo.

man I miss playing... sucks to be broke and living with your parents again.
That looks really cool!
I really like gorillas, but unfortunately, I'm not too sure how well anyone in my chapter would accept an ape-kin of any kind... They have something of a bad rap.

Also, hang in there man. I understand the pain of being broke and living with the family. Though I imagine your siblings aren't under the ages of ten and obnoxious.

Back