Seeking accomplished Formalist and Warrior willing to teach.

Sheakhan

Adept
Greetings Ceriopolitans,

I am Corynn Wicklon of Clan Wicklon, Shaman of the Tuatha de Finan and Son of Siofra, traveling with the Kerns of the Galowglas led by my kinswoman Muirgheal of Fiorna, as well as a small number of your fellow Ceriopolis residents including one Tal-Herroth, and the charming young Dominus Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth of House Temperance and Ruin; Journeyman of the Earthen Eye Magisterium of the Aquilix and Apprentice of the New Leaf Academy, which I am certain will quickly become more impressive as I learn what the bulk of those titles truly mean.

I am to understand we are being guided to a location outside of your typical environs wherein a council of some import is to be held. I had hoped to probe for individuals who might not be so occupied during this event as to have time to offer lessons in Formal Magics, and Proficiency with common martial weaponry.

For myself, I have recently undergone a spirit forge in the endeavor to relearn my previous talents in new light, and have once more reached the point at which I am prepared to relearn Earth Formal Magics and function as a Druid of my order as I have before.

On behalf of my kin, Muirgheal, I would very much like to interview potential teachers of Weapons Proficiency in the hopes to find a tutor well suited to furthering her education in that regard. She is an eager student, and bright.

While I cannot say for certain that we expect to arrive at our destination in time to meet, if we do manage to make it there and there are those among you willing to offer these services please contact me via the dreaming, messenger, or in person as is your preference. We have little coin between us to offer in exchange, but our services and hospitality have never been found lacking.

May your path be even and clear,
Corynn Wicklon

Ah! I nearly forgot.
I have also, in my travels, managed to misplace my original spellbook.
If there is any among you willing to barter, sell, or loan a full Earth Spellbook to me should we arrive at this gather as intended, or to allow me to copy the few spells missing from my own tome, I would be very much interested in discussing the particulars.

Corynn Wicklon

Master Corynn,

One who speaks well of my apprentice and shares an affinity for the Earth is an individual I am interested to meet, particularly if that individual has had the experience of touching the purest powers of the Earth. I find it curious that one would knowingly remove that knowledge from himself, but your pursuit of broader understanding touches a chord within me.

I will send a courier to deliver my spare Earth spellbook to you. It possesses all Fortannis-known Earth battle spells, but I request that you deliver it to me, in person, in the Ceriopolis, if possible.

I look forward to meeting you, and sharing understanding of the Earth's power.

May the Earth be strong beneath your feet.

-Dominus Zeth
House of Pain and Purity

Corynn!

I seem to have fallen through the mists myself and ended up in the Verdant Eyrie. I look forwards to seeing you again soon! Will Muirgheal be joining you here? What kind of chocolate should I make for you? Oh, most of my baking tools are back in Foxbridge.... I'm sure the Biata would let me make them some fudge in return for baking brownies for everyone. Do you have a place to stay yet? I'm just hanging out in this little mountain town, finding bunks as pop up, but it would be great if there's space for us somewhere!

Anyways, look out for goblins as they're evidently very powerful around these parts, don't go to the Starfall Crater, and we'll have to catch up when you get here!

- Kel
Member of Foxbridge Celestial Guild,
Proprietor of Kel's Quill

Master Corynn,

One who speaks well of my apprentice and shares an affinity for the Earth is an individual I am interested to meet, particularly if that individual has had the experience of touching the purest powers of the Earth. I find it curious that one would knowingly remove that knowledge from himself, but your pursuit of broader understanding touches a chord within me.

I will send a courier to deliver my spare Earth spellbook to you. It possesses all Fortannis-known Earth battle spells, but I request that you deliver it to me, in person, in the Ceriopolis, if possible.

I look forward to meeting you, and sharing understanding of the Earth's power.

May the Earth be strong beneath your feet.

-Dominus Zeth
House of Pain and Purity

Ah, Dominus Zeth!

I've heard a bit about you, and would very much like to meet you. Perhaps we can exchange stories, though I fear I have a great many of them none are likely to approach the vibrancy of the stories you will have gathered in your short time, I will endeavor to dredge up a tale or two worthy of your own. If it is not rude to request as much however, could you perhaps refrain from referring to me or my kin as Master? I have come to understand the usage as a term of respect, but for we who have combated slavers over a century or more it is perhaps difficult to separate intent from history. My apologies for our deep roots in that regard.

I must say, your assistance is appreciated beyond words, I humbly invite you to reclaim your spellbook and sit with myself and the Kerns over breakfast should you find the time to do so the first morning of the gather, if we have not encountered each other prior (or even then, of course). I look forward to learning from you, and if my skills have not utterly atrophied, offering lessons in return if you so desire!

Corynn Wicklon

Corynn!

I seem to have fallen through the mists myself and ended up in the Verdant Eyrie. I look forwards to seeing you again soon! Will Muirgheal be joining you here? What kind of chocolate should I make for you? Oh, most of my baking tools are back in Foxbridge.... I'm sure the Biata would let me make them some fudge in return for baking brownies for everyone. Do you have a place to stay yet? I'm just hanging out in this little mountain town, finding bunks as pop up, but it would be great if there's space for us somewhere!

Anyways, look out for goblins as they're evidently very powerful around these parts, don't go to the Starfall Crater, and we'll have to catch up when you get here!

- Kel
Member of Foxbridge Celestial Guild,
Proprietor of Kel's Quill

Kel,

In so many words, I look forward to seeing you once more. It was a pleasure and I expect will continue to be.
If I am there, as will Muirgheal be and vice versa. It's been said we are rarer found apart than together.

I must insist you don't waste any time fretting over gifts my friend, your company is a treat in itself!
I have left arrangements for lodging to Muirgheal, as is her duty, so I would have to direct you to her in that regard, and I will advise her and the Kerns of the threat goblins pose in these lands and the importance of avoiding this Starfall Crater as well.

With pleasure,
Corynn

Druid Corynn,

I look forward to sharing tales with you. I will refrain from the use of "Master" for you and yours...the relation of the word to slavers is understandable.

May both of our sharings be worthy gifts to the other, both in story and lesson.

Kel,

I look forward to finally meeting you. The last time we exchanged words, they took edges that I don't believe either of us particularly wanted to sharpen. I hope that you and I can meet and get a measure of one another. Also, as a Sedovian native, I am interested in learning of their culture, if you are willing to correct my misunderstandings.

As I was the one who incensed you, I would be willing to buy you a drink, if there happens to be a merchant of beverage available.

-Dominus Zeth

Tribesman Corynn,
Should you like a teacher for your kinswoman, seek out House Temperance and Ruin, of which you are acquainted by Vellis.

Ask for Ghost. Should my abilities be to your liking, I am happy to teach your kinswoman.

-Zehnyu "Ghost" Shanshi

Sadly, I will not be at this gathering, as I travel to and defend many lands. But will be around after. I have mastered both the arts of marshal combat as well as stealth tactics. Would he willing to teach both while I am around.

Dragoon Squire Tanis
House of Zodiac

Tribesman Corynn,
Should you like a teacher for your kinswoman, seek out House Temperance and Ruin, of which you are acquainted by Vellis.

Ask for Ghost. Should my abilities be to your liking, I am happy to teach your kinswoman.

-Zehnyu "Ghost" Shanshi

Ghost,

I very much appreciate your offer and will do as such. I look forward to making your acquaintance in the near future.

Corynn Wicklon

Sadly, I will not be at this gathering, as I travel to and defend many lands. But will be around after. I have mastered both the arts of marshal combat as well as stealth tactics. Would he willing to teach both while I am around.

Dragoon Squire Tanis
House of Zodiac

Dragoon Squire Tanis,

If our paths cross, I very much would like to inquire further into your skills. Muirgheal has a great many things she desires and in fact must learn still, and tutors on the road are not quite so common a find as they seem to be among this particular gathering of individuals. I am very curious, the term Dragoon is seemingly familiar, presumably due to it sharing root similarity with Dragon, however I am unfamiliar with it's implication. I digress, until we have the fortune to meet:

Corynn Wicklon

Back