October 21-23 Pre-Registration

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
Please remember to get your name on that list by the Monday before the event. After that, door prices apply and you may not have your character information ready to go Friday night. So don't wait, get your info in now!

Also remember to pre-reg if you're NPC'ing! It helps us plan out the events knowing who and how many people we have in our monster camp so we can make the event that much more awesome.

If your name is bold it means we need your cashhhhh.
If your name has a asterisk* after it, it means we have your cashhh, but need you to pre-logist.
If your name is Red you are on the wait list.

You can pre-logist and pay here: Alliance Deadlands Pre-Registration
Go do it! Do it now!

REMINDER ON PRE-REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
We are keeping our 3:1 PC:NPC ratio for this season's events!
In the event that we are short on NPCs and have to put PCs onto a waitlist, PC's who have not paid will be bumped onto the waitlist. PLEASE make sure to send in your payments and fill out the form so logistics can take care of setting up for the weekend. If there is a section of the form that you aren't sure about, do your best to fill in the appropriate information. Our logistics staff is more than happy to assist you in tweaking things after the fact rather than not getting any information ahead of time.

Thank you!

Any questions? Shoot them my way at deadlandsgm@gmail.com and I will help you out!

Pre-Registration List

NPC:
  1. Dan B
  2. Brian D
  3. Evan T
  4. Sean M
  5. Samara M
  6. Bill G
  7. Chris G
  8. Caitlin M
  9. Elise M
  10. Ben W
  11. Alex G
  12. Ryan B
PC:
  1. Deb W*
  2. Stacey B*
  3. Meghan K*
  4. Nick W
  5. Albert L
  6. Dustin S
  7. Illana N
  8. Todd N
  9. Kris K
  10. Emily O
  11. Ren W
  12. Mark S
  13. Nick C
  14. Justin L
  15. Rachel D
  16. Melissa G
  17. Will H
  18. Sean C
  19. Jen R
  20. Nate K
  21. Adam C
  22. Erika N
  23. David D
  24. Raymond R
  25. Ashley T
  26. Jessica B
  27. Anthony M
  28. James R
  29. Andrew R
  30. Dom A
  31. Tim C
Wait List:

Available Spaces: 5

Updated 10/20/16 by Meghan

Last edited:
Just sent two payments - one for myself and one for Emily O'Neil. She's all right, I guess.

Dan had very kindly allowed me to use the payment for the September event, which I had to miss, for the October event. Thank you Dan! I will send in my pre logist as soon as I can. Really looking forward to playing again. I have had to miss too many!
Mark

Much excitement to drop Nerium back in from getting frozen in time or something.

Attachments

• IMG_20160920_100848.jpg
    IMG_20160920_100848.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 8
Hey guys, I paid for me and Todd yesterday.

It's that time again: start recruiting NPCs or we will be over cap. If you prereg to NPC and send me an email (or a pm here on the forums) I will make an actual role for you in the weekend with a name and a purpose and anything. This is a win for EVERYONE, because YOU get more fun, everyone ELSE gets less of ME, and I get to coast even more.

Just paid for myself and for Dave DeMartino to PC. Hopefully we'll be able to recruit a couple NPCs!

Payment sent through under me for Jessica B

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hey folks,

I can only Super-Saturday, but will sign up to NPC if that helps move anyone off the waitlist.

Eric G.

Paid and registered. I'll NPC if needed.

Paid and registered. I'll NPC if needed.
You are currently 5th on the wait list. NPC'ing would be super D duper. Otherwise, I suggest kidnapping some folks and put them in black.

You are currently 5th on the wait list. NPC'ing would be super D duper. Otherwise, I suggest kidnapping some folks and put them in black.
You're now on the list! Up to you if you want to NPC, camp always appreciates the extra bodies, but you are no longer wait listed.

Pre paid and pre-logsted . My friend Ryan is coming to NPC again and should be pre-logsted tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone

Hey everyone, I bought a house, can't make it this weekend. See you at CT next week or in the spring. Have a great time.

Hey everyone, I bought a house, can't make it this weekend. See you at CT next week or in the spring. Have a great time.
This is one of the best excuses for not making an event I've ever seen. Congrats, bro!

Back