2017 Alliance Seattle Season Pass

Kasuni

Squire
Greetings Players, from local and far away!

Once again for 2017, Seattle will be offering a Season Pass option for our events. We are launching this fundraiser in order to purchase a trailer and revive our chapter's Monster Camp. We have a hefty goal - $5,000 - but we are hoping this will help us reach it!

The Details are as follows:

Cost: $55 typically, $50 if purchased by Friday, November 25th (makes a great holiday gift!)

Send your payment to paypal@alliance-seattle.com with the following information:
  • Put "2017 Seattle Season Pass" in the subject line
  • Player Name
  • Character you want automatically blanketed (this may be changed by emailing our logistics team)
  • Home Chapter
If you purchase this Season Pass, you will be awarded build for all Seattle's events, game days, and mods in the 2017 calendar year. For reference, we hosted 5 regular weekend events and 1 long weekend event in 2016, for a total of 13 logistics periods (not including Nationals).

This is a great deal for out-of-town players who want some extra build. The cost to purchase goblin stamps for cash in 2016 to blanket all of our events would have been $78.

If you end up attending one of our events in 2017, we will award you 30 goblin stamps per logistics period so you can buyback a future event of your own choosing.

Thank you, and please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions,

Emily Mungo
Alliance Seattle General Manager

Last edited:
Purchased for the 2016 season, worked out great with no issues all year. 10/10 would buy again (schedule conflicts not withstanding).

Do you have an idea of what your schedule looks like, just so we can have a rough idea of what schedule conflicts might be?

Does this include the Big West Event, since it's... special?

Nathanial,

Emily is current away on vacation, but I'll attempt to get this answered for you today.

Thank you for your patience!

-Evan

Absolutely!

https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/2017-event-schedule.32660/

Please note that if there is a scheduling conflict, you will be awarded 30 GS per logistics period in order to blanket a future event.

Will it be possible to have that automatically happen? Or will we have to e-mail? Because it looks like your events coincide with 3 or 4 of the Calgary events I would be attending, and I have no idea if I'll remember to do that come next January!

Will it be possible to have that automatically happen? Or will we have to e-mail? Because it looks like your events coincide with 3 or 4 of the Calgary events I would be attending, and I have no idea if I'll remember to do that come next January!

I'll get this question answered as well!

Does this include the Big West Event, since it's... special?

Yes, the Big West event is covered!

Short answer: It's automatic!
Long answer: What'll happen is that Seattle will send the XP update to your character's home chapter. Once your chapter responds with your character being ineligible, Seattle will automatically apply the GS compensation.

I hope that addresses all questions about the Season Pass!

Thanks for helping out while I was on the honeymoon Evan! :)

Please note that the discounted pricing of $50 (rather than $55) only runs through midnight tonight (PST).

Thanks to those who have purchased - this is going to be a huge help for our game!!

Emily

Is the season pass still available even though your season has started? (Also, wow, you guys start early!)

It is totally available! We will send credit for our January event to your home chapter once purchased :)

Can you confirm that this went through OK? I am not sure if I did the Paypal thing right, and SF has been having some email issues in the last couple of months.

If all is well, I will be buying a second one for Andrew because I'm nice like that. So please let me know! Thanks!

Hey Erin!

Confirming I have you on the list :) You should receive credit for both January & our March event this last weekend shortly!

Thank you!

Emily

Awesome, thank you Emily! Just sent the payment for the other season pass.

can't seem to access that link.. is there another? or a homepage I can use instead of the forums? thanks:)

Hey Emily could you confirm with your logistics person that I did pay this. I haven't received any build or credit for this yet. And my membership still isn't confirmed.

Thanks,
Colby Lingerfelt

Hey Emily could you confirm with your logistics person that I did pay this. I haven't received any build or credit for this yet. And my membership still isn't confirmed.

Thanks,
Colby Lingerfelt
@Kasuni (works better!)

Back