33. Mandi +1 (10)
34. Josh Lee
35. Karlee Nasalroad
36. Briannon Roberts
37. Mandi +1 (10)
38. Mandi +1 (10)
39. Mandi +1 (10)

Last edited:
My wife and I are in. I'll plan on both of us paying the $23.

Paid for me, because screw it I'll just be tired in the morning. Still working on people to bring with.

2 Barbarians paid for. Woo!

Kindly add 2 more adopted Barbarians for me :)

Amahri, who are you? and did I post you above? I should be caught up to date now. If I'm not, please let me know your real name so I may find you in paypal.

Thx!

Jesse

Just checking to make sure you have me down for 4 total :)

I'm Retta Gubson/Calloway/Lambert I paid for a ticket for myself Brian Lambert and our friend Mike Barnes. You did put my name up there and my plus one and a 10 dollar ticket

I will post more details tomorrow. I have a phone call with my contact tomorrow about weapons and other things. :)

We still need like 20 more.... anyone want to just give out freebies to friends to fill in seats atthis point? LOL

Matt, did you pay for two more? I didn't recall seeing it on paypal. Please advise. thx!

Checked PayPal, and I paid for 2 tickets on March 8 and 2 more March 10. Let me know if that doesn't match what you see.

Last edited:
Jesse. I have some people from work potentially interested. Do we have any information on times and getting in? I'm not sure I can get them costumed :) I wasn't sure how that affects it

Back