September 15-17 Pre-Registration and Logistics List

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
Please remember to get your name on that list by the Monday before the event. After that, door prices apply and you may not have your character information ready to go Friday night. So don't wait, get your info in now!

Also remember to pre-reg if you're NPC'ing! It helps us plan out the events knowing who and how many people we have in our monster camp so we can make the event that much more awesome. It also helps keep our wait list to a minimum. The more NPCs, the less we have to worry about maxing out our PC count with our ratio!

If your name is bold it means we need your cashhhhh.
If your name has a asterisk* after it, it means we have your cashhh, but need you to pre-logist.
If your name is Red you are on the wait list.

You can pre-logist and pay here: Alliance Deadlands Pre-Registration
Go do it! Do it now!

REMINDER ON PRE-REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
We are keeping our 3:1 PC:NPC ratio for this season's events!
In the event that we are short on NPCs and have to put PCs onto a waitlist, PC's who have not paid will be bumped onto the waitlist. PLEASE make sure to send in your payments and fill out the form so logistics can take care of setting up for the weekend. If there is a section of the form that you aren't sure about, do your best to fill in the appropriate information. Our logistics staff is more than happy to assist you in tweaking things after the fact rather than not getting any information ahead of time.

Thank you!

Any questions? Shoot them my way at deadlandsgm@gmail.com and I will help you out!

Pre-Registration List

NPC:
  1. Dan B
  2. Brian D
  3. Sean C
  4. Sean M
  5. Samara M
  6. Dustin S
PC:
  1. Deb W*
  2. Stacey B
  3. Meghan K
  4. Ren W
  5. Jena L
  6. Mike L
  7. Nick C
  8. Melissa G
  9. Lauren Y*
  10. Ashley T
  11. Albert L
  12. Adam C
  13. Rachel D*
  14. Jen R-P
  15. Ray R
  16. Joe P
  17. Nate K
  18. Dom A
Available PC slots: 0

Wait list:
  1. Will K
  2. Andrew R

-Updated 9/13 by Dan (payments)
- Updated 9/14 by Meg (pre-reg)

Last edited:
Payed on 9/8 to pc payment should of come under Ryan Cushion But its for me Adam see you all friday :)

HEYO FRIENDS!!! Dunno if I should be officially signed up on the list for this, since it will be a very partial showing, but I'MA COME NPC ON SATURDAY, WOOOO!!!

(Baby Joey will be around if you wanna meet him!! He'll be out hanging with Mike all day, but will show up in the parking lot every couple hours when baby needs to eat!)

So this is gonna be crazy but I am SO PUMPED to see everyone and swing some pipe and roleplay, even for just a moment! :D :D <3

Please be sure to change James R to Andrew R. I noted this on the ship to address, but the system seems to only show my name. Sadly, my carpal tunnel surgery will likely keep me out for the rest of the year. I hope you all have an amazing time.

I see the star by my name. Please let me know if that's accurate because I did do my logistics late and my Internet could have eaten it maybe? Thanks, Ren

I see the star by my name. Please let me know if that's accurate because I did do my logistics late and my Internet could have eaten it maybe? Thanks, Ren
You're all set, Ren.
Sorry, everyone. First couple weeks of school is chaos. Updating logistics list.

Hey everyone, I saw "Gary M." above on the pre-reg list. Assuming that's me. I meant to register for October. I can't make it for September due to a wedding, so feel free to remove me from this month's PC list.

Thanks,

Back