October DEADLANDS FINALE Pre-registration and logistics

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
Please remember to get your name on that list by the Monday before the event. After that, door prices apply and you may not have your character information ready to go Friday night. So don't wait, get your info in now!

Also remember to pre-reg if you're NPC'ing! It helps us plan out the events knowing who and how many people we have in our monster camp so we can make the event that much more awesome. It also helps keep our wait list to a minimum. The more NPCs, the less we have to worry about maxing out our PC count with our ratio!

If your name is bold it means we need your cashhhhh.
If your name has a asterisk* after it, it means we have your cashhh, but need you to pre-logist.
If your name is Red you are on the wait list.

You can pre-logist and pay here: Alliance Deadlands Pre-Registration
Go do it! Do it now!

REMINDER ON PRE-REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
We are keeping our 3:1 PC:NPC ratio for this season's events!
In the event that we are short on NPCs and have to put PCs onto a waitlist, PC's who have not paid will be bumped onto the waitlist. PLEASE make sure to send in your payments and fill out the form so logistics can take care of setting up for the weekend. If there is a section of the form that you aren't sure about, do your best to fill in the appropriate information. Our logistics staff is more than happy to assist you in tweaking things after the fact rather than not getting any information ahead of time.

Thank you!

Any questions? Shoot them my way at deadlandsgm@gmail.com and I will help you out!

Pre-Registration List

NPC:
  1. Dan B
  2. Brian D
  3. Evan T
  4. Sean C
  5. Sean M
  6. Samara M
  7. Bill G
  8. Alex G
  9. Matt P
  10. Mitzie G
  11. Dustin S
  12. Kelsey E
  13. Candon N
  14. Allison B
  15. Jennifer B
PC:
  1. Deb W*
  2. Stacey B
  3. Meghan K*
  4. Rachel D*
  5. Karl R*
  6. Kelsey U*
  7. Ren W
  8. Mark S*
  9. Andrew R
  10. Will K
  11. Albert L
  12. Gary M
  13. Eric G*
  14. Paul B*
  15. Lauren Y*
  16. Nick C
  17. Eric B
  18. Illana N
  19. Ashley T*
  20. Jesse H
  21. Melissa G
  22. Dominic A
  23. Stephanie W
  24. Susie G
  25. Nate K
  26. Jena L
  27. Jen R
  28. Joe P
  29. Chris B
  30. Ray R
  31. Alex K
  32. Justin L
  33. Nick W
  34. Lynn C
  35. Roger R
  36. Jaimi D
  37. Mike L
  38. Adam C
Available PC slots: 7

Wait list:

-Updated 10/15 by Dan (payments)
- Updated 10/9 by Meghan (pre-reg)

Last edited by a moderator:
Prelogisted and paid!

Paid on Sunday (ananabatogi@yahoo.com paypal), having problems with Ashbury Logs getting my character updated for transfer.

Just prelogisted, paid (under the name Michael Guarino), and requested the card transfer!

Just to clarify, I'm only going to be able to make it on Saturday. But I will be PCing Ukzwe Nikhujo, if ratio allows! :D Excited for this!!!!

I paid on the 13th and pre-logged a couple of days ago I'm not on the list. Did it not go through?

Jen Reynolds

Hey guys,

I pre-logisted to pc for October twice, once before the September event, once directly after.

Gary

List is updated! Everyone bring along an NPC buddy!

Please remove Erika N and Dave D from the prereg list.

Mike sent in his prelogist a while ago and I don't see him anywhere on the lists. Should I have him send it in again?

Mitzie Gibson to NPC.

Pre-regged and Pre-logisted. Sorry for the delay. Was waiting to hear from work. See you guys on Friday night.

Back