Circle of Power - Midnight Edition

DiscOH

Artisan
Does anybody have a good approach to making circle of power clearly visible at night?

As an impromptu 9th level spell, not as a long term ritual (ie the materials have to be portable).

Safe for people? Yup. Safe for the EL wire? Eh, it might break the circuit, but that's kind of an understood risk, imo.

Be aware also that depending on your power source, it can be really tricky to weatherproof EL wire as well.

Be aware also that depending on your power source, it can be really tricky to weatherproof EL wire as well.

Outside of the winter months, not usually something we have to worry much about out here...

Yeah, that was more of a wider warning. I'm used to the Upper Midwest, where I can count the number of games in the last decade that I didn't get rained/snowed on on one foot. :)

Yeah, that was more of a wider warning. I'm used to the Upper Midwest, where I can count the number of games in the last decade that I didn't get rained/snowed on on one foot. :)

...Are you missing toes?

Nah, I think there may have been as many as four.

Making up for the weekend we got something like 3 inches of rain in an hour in Chicago.

In the case please let us all know how it works out if you use it.

Just got one of those BassPro lights...it's pretty flaky. Lights turn on randomly when we aren't in the room, won't turn off, buttons sometimes work and sometimes won't. The lights themselves seem pretty sturdy/worthwhile...the battery connection is garbage. Buyer beware.

Back