Enerret December 15th - 17th Preregistration

Tevas

Scholar
Marshal
Preregistration for the upcoming December Enerret event is now open. Please find the link to the preregistration form HERE. You can pre-pay for the event Here.

Preregistration will close at 23:59hrs, Pacific Time, on Friday, December 8th.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO PC MEAL PLAN AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT.

Dates: December 15th-17th
Pricing:
• Pre-registration: $55
• At the door: $75
Campaign: Enerret

Logistics for this event will open around 19:00hrs on Friday. Please submit build expenditures, LCO scroll purchases, and other similar items in advance of the event, to ensure that our Logistics processes are as streamlined as possible.

Please only submit production requests for the first Logistics period of the event. If you would like to submit both Logistics periods in advance because it makes your life easier, please clearly indicate which requests are for Friday and which are for Saturday.

If you have a cabin or room request, please include that along with your preregistration. These requests will be handled on a first come, first served basis. Exceptions will of course be made to accommodate medical or family needs.

Cabin 1: Ashen Spire
• Chris Fernandez
• Megan Powell
• Richard Valencia
• Joseph Altmaier
• Andrew Altmaier
• Victoria Hall
• Rain Mathis
• Ben Nelson
• Alex Webber

Cabin 2:
• Isaac Harrus
• Jason Thomas

Cabin 3:

Cabin 4:

Cook's Room: Plot
• Staff

Director's Room: Plot
• Staff

Bunkroom 1: NPC
• NPC’s

Bunkroom 2: FULL
• John Cooksey
• Maria De Los Santos
• Isaac Wisniewski
• Brandon Cloe
• Jessica Watkins
• Emily Bailey
• Victoria Gardiner
• Spencer Winter
• Erin O’Donnell
• Andrew Worley

Pre-registered PC's: 31
• Chris Fernandez
• Megan Powell
• Richard Valencia
• Isaac Harrus
• John Cooksey
• Alex Webber
• Joseph Altmaier
• Andrew Altmaier
• Ben Nelson
• Neil Eads
• Maria De Los Santos
• Victoria Hall
• Aaron Poole
• Isaac Wisniewski
• Alex Shamis
• Brandon Cloe
• Michael Parrott
• Emily Bailey
• Victoria Gardiner
• Jason Thomas
• Jessica Watkins
• Spencer Winter
• Andrew Worley
• Erin O’Donnell
• Michael Amaral
• Amanda Ditmore
• Greg Ruddy
• Rain Mathis
• Brittanie Olea
• John Azzaria
• Miles Atherton

Pre-registered NPC's / Staff:
• Jim Sullivan
• Aubrey Cloe
• Geoffrey Kennedy
• Devon Liesk
• Frank Green
• Daellas Acton
• Skylar Perkins
• Jonno
• Julissa Norton

Last edited:
bunkroom 2 as well. my bad.

Can you place myself, Erin O'Donnell, Andrew Worley and Emily Bailey in Bunkroom 2 please. Thanks!

Can you place myself, Erin O'Donnell, Andrew Worley and Emily Bailey in Bunkroom 2 please. Thanks!

Unfortunately this request conflicts with the cabin request one of these individuals already submitted. In order to prevent confusion, players are responsible for declaring their own individual cabin requests. I apologize for any inconvenience that may result, but this has been the cause of several issues in the past.

You may want to ping each of these players and remind them to submit their cabin requests (and also their preregistrations!).

I have added you to the bunkroom you requested.

Unfortunately this request conflicts with the cabin request one of these individuals already submitted. In order to prevent confusion, players are responsible for declaring their own individual cabin requests. I apologize for any inconvenience that may result, but this has been the cause of several issues in the past.

You may want to ping each of these players and remind them to submit their cabin requests (and also their preregistrations!).

I have added you to the bunkroom you requested.

Will do! Thanks for the heads up!

Back