Save the Date! Big West 2019

Kasuni

Squire
Hi Everyone!

Way more information forthcoming, but in the meantime, save the date!

Date: Thursday, June 27th - Sunday, June 30th, 2019
Location: Millersylvania State Park ELC, Olympia, WA (best airport is Seattle-Tacoma International)

General Manager: Luke Doyle
Head of Plot: Nick Bond
Participating Chapters: Seattle, Oregon, and San Francisco so far!

Can't wait to do this again!

Last edited:
Dear god can you imagine how insane Turtle's morning service reservation will be?!?!

<Looks at Durl's Bin and wonders if anyone outside the Midwest remembers the stubborn bugger>

It is official. Utah will be attending. We are pushing for 20-35 players showing up. We just created a "caravan" event on our facebook and will be pushing for folks to show! Also, Utah plans on doing a LOT for adventures and Modules! So get excited! :-D

It is official. Utah will be attending. We are pushing for 20-35 players showing up. We just created a "caravan" event on our facebook and will be pushing for folks to show! Also, Utah plans on doing a LOT for adventures and Modules! So get excited! :-D

Hey Paul, if you’d like to have a Seattle contact to address any local questions, I’m happy to volunteer. Just lemme know. :)

It’ll be good to have you guys!

Sounds like MN will have 2-4 depending if Dave/Jess go.

Plan to Book tickets this weekend for myself and Emma

Hi Everyone!

Way more information forthcoming, but in the meantime, save the date!

Date: Thursday, June 27th - Sunday, June 30th, 2019
Location: Millersylvania State Park ELC, Olympia, WA (best airport is Seattle-Tacoma International)

General Manager: Emily Shettel
Head of Plot: Nick Bond
Participating Chapters: Seattle, Oregon, and San Francisco so far!

Can't wait to do this again!

One change to this announcement: I have replaced Emily as General Manager of Seattle.
If there is something you need from the GM, please feel free to contact me!

Sounds like MN will have 2-4 depending if Dave/Jess go.

Plan to Book tickets this weekend for myself and Emma

More like 3-5. I'm almost definitely going, its just a matter of getting my flight scheduled.

We have 3 for sures and 7 to 10 maybes from Calgary.

Back