August Event Competition

Hello, I would just like to inform people we hope you would make some sweet treat(s) to share with the town Friday night as part of a fun competition. Bring yo best treat!

P.S. You can not use the kitchen

Last edited:
Yes it is! Bring yo best desert for a tasting competition

Can I get a quick read on if anyone is Gluten Free or Vegan?
Would you appreciate those kinds of deserts?

Since pre registration deadline isn't until Aug 10, I dont have a good read on that. So far I have one gluten free and probably one vegetarian but not vegan. I also have one lactose intolerant attendee.

There is also a tree nut allergy. If your dish has them, please mark it so we dont have a hospital stay.

Will there be refrigeration space available? My planned dessert will need to go in as soon as I get to the campsite.

Yes, there should be some refrigeration space assuming that they prepare the site as usual (turning on the walk in cooler). See me. The kitchen will be warded. No tree nuts! :)

Yes, there should be some refrigeration space assuming that they prepare the site as usual (turning on the walk in cooler). See me. The kitchen will be warded. No tree nuts! :)

Yay! Is there anyone with tree nut issues besides me? My dessert intends to have pistachios. I only have to worry about hazelnuts and brazil nuts personally, anything in the almond or cashew families is not a problem.

(And I may do my serving prep OOG, otherwise I have to deal with the whole biata-ward thing. :p)

No, just you so far. Pm me to let me know what needs to be prepped. The kitchen is warded because it's a commercial kitchen.

Back