November Playtest Accommodations and Cabin List

Samyania

Scholar
GENERAL ACCOMMODATIONS POST:

Hello! We are going to be in a different place in game, so some things have been switched up with out of game as well! NPC camp/Modlandia and PC cabins have been swapped. The cabin list below includes a map that might help, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

I've only placed PCs who have preregged, but if you're planning to PC and haven't done so, DON'T WORRY, WE HAVE SPACE FOR YOU. If you or someone you know is PCing and isn't on the list, please alert me however you feel comfortable. If there's somewhere you'd rather be, please let me know and I can shuffle people. WE HAVE SPACE FOR YOU, AND YOU WILL BE WITH WHO YOU WANT TO BE.

NPCs have not been assigned specific cabins, but I expect y'all have no shortage of space.

One more thing before the cabin list: since we won't be at home, we won't be in the market house. Shops will not be set up in advance, and if you have stuff to sell, probably plan on setting it up in game after arrival, and bring a quantity that your character would take on a portal vacation.

CABIN LIST

Wow, that title took me much too long to actually read as well. Never edit your own writing, kids.

Wow, that title took me much too long to actually read as well. Never edit your own writing, kids.

I'm pretty sure I remember exactly where I was in The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina when my train of thought went 100% off the rails as well.

OH WELL.

:|

Currently at a less than 2-1 ratio.

Oh man. This is gonna be an event.

Back