CMA Question

tieran

Duke
Alliance Rules
Gettysburg Staff
Marshal
So, I realize that this is potentially an edge case, but I manage characters for myself and a couple different people.

I’m unable to figure out how to logout of the CMA.

Am I just missing it somewhere that’s blatantly obvious or is that not a thing?

That doesn’t happen for me.

iPhone on chrome. And safari. And iPad for both as well.

Nah it doesn't work on the iphone. I have my simulator open. It works on Android.

Even Chrome still uses the same JS and web engine that's part of UIKit on ios.

Mobile stuff is only loosely support. I'll open a ticket but, this is sooooo low priority to getting other things done.

Yeah. When I tap the “More” button nothing happens.

Probably not at all feasible to just eliminate the “More” and replace it with the actual items hidden in it, I’m guessing?

Yeah. When I tap the “More” button nothing happens.

Probably not at all feasible to just eliminate the “More” and replace it with the actual items hidden in it, I’m guessing?

Mobile phones aren't the reason it does that. It's for the desktop. So not really.

I just noticed I have some gobbies in Gettysburg. Cool!

Will there be a way for me to back blanket with those gobbies on the CMA? Or would I need to contact their logistics team?

I just noticed I have some gobbies in Gettysburg. Cool!

Will there be a way for me to back blanket with those gobbies on the CMA? Or would I need to contact their logistics team?

Right now you have to contact their logistics to blanket an event. You need to do that regardless right now, because the 1.3 databases are still official and the CMA stuff will likely be wiped at the start of 2.0 official.

Last edited:
Back