PRE-REG: JULY EVENT

Ryan S

Scholar
Pre-regs are due by Saturday, July 13th at 11:59 PM.

The event for PCs will cost $60 ($75 without pre-registration) and NPCs $15 ($25 without pre-registration). This cost to NPCs covers food for the weekend and the per-head costs that we incur.

The site opens at 7PM on Friday, July 19th, with lay-on as close to 8PM as possible. Game-off will be approximately 10AM on Sunday, July 21st with everyone cleaned up and out by Noon.

This event will take place at the following site:

Stearns Scout Camp
3303 Co Rd 44
South Haven, MN 55382

Our pre-reg form can be found by clicking here. Pre-registration should include needed tags, your production, magic items, and any food allergies. If you have any questions about your sheet, you can contact logistics at: logistics.alliancemn@gmail.com

Once you've filled out that form, then head over to the CMA and preregister for the event by clicking here. Filling this out makes sure you get credited XP for the event.

You may prepay for the weekend by sending your payment over Paypal to jordanfenty@gmail.com. You should use the "Send to a Friend" option when you do this. In the notes include your name, the purpose of your payment, your character name, and the chapter the character is housed in.

Please note if you’re a first time player you should contact us so we can help with your character creation before the event. Send you emails to: logistics.alliancemn@gmail.com

For returning players unfamiliar with the new 2.0 rules, they can be found and reviewed here: https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/rule-book-and-players-guide-beta.39793/

Pre-regs are due by Saturday, July 13th at 11:59 PM. You do not get the discount for registering after this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

PCs:
  1. Brad Kramer (Zihr)
  2. Ash Wilk (Artemis)
  3. Reese Lloyd (Palucir)
  4. Bryce Koke (Bruisey)
  5. Josh Clark (Baeleon)
  6. Emma Berg (Ainsley)
  7. Kyle Schmelz (Gronk)
  8. Zach Serocki (Elros)
  9. Andrea Rye (Gertrude)
  10. Payton Anderson (Arbeld)
  11. Carley Baehr (Fiona)
  12. Alexis Nordling (Kazla)
  13. Alan Ford (Kierann)
  14. Alexander Thompson (Gandian)
  15. Jack Felt (Faraan) - Needs to pre-reg in CMA
  16. Josh Stewart (Zen)
  17. Kayla Stewart (Bethanne)
  18. Jessica Arensman (Chamomile)
  19. Nathan Brown (Vaelin)
  20. Sid Price (Beryl)
  21. Brittany MacLaurin (Mira)
  22. Kathryn Lund (Auryn)
  23. Ryan Benike (Cassandra)
  24. Peter Haugen (Innoxius)
  25. Chris Kiefer (Nikolai)
  26. Brenda Hawkins (Mint)
  27. Jonathan McNicholes (Roff)
  28. Emma DeRoode (Edwina) - Needs to pre-reg in CMA
  29. Zachary Berg (Travis)
  30. Jenny Sireno (Jamina)
NPCs:
  1. Ryan Schmidt
  2. Jordan Fenty
  3. Matt Machtan
  4. William Podulke
  5. Kate Minney
  6. Blake N - Needs to pre-reg in CMA
  7. Ryan Codner
  8. Adam Peckron
  9. Anthony Grider
  10. Jared Hoyt
  11. Rebecca Breiter
  12. Wade Hampton - Needs to pre-reg in CMA
  13. Christina Sletten - Needs to pre-reg in CMA
  14. Tony Hawkins
  15. Jarrett Ray
  16. Brytton George - Needs to pre-reg in CMA

Last edited:
What does the site look like for this event at Stearns? We've had a couple different ones. If we have the one with the walkway connected tavern\sleeping quarters, maybe I can convince Tim to come.

It’s that site Jen

Can we use the CMA to prereg?

I'm familiar with Stearns, but does the side we're using have showers? I honestly can't remember, it's been a couple years. :)

Last edited:
I don’t believe it does.

I should be pre reged.

I don't believe my card is correct yet, should I still use the CMA to register? Should I bring my card from June to compare?

~Brad / Zihr

*edit - thank you! I believe it looks good now!! Registered via the CMA!*

Last edited:
I don't believe my card is correct yet, should I still use the CMA to register? Should I bring my card from June to compare?

~Brad / Zihr

Yes, even if you're card still needs some fixing, you should still pre-reg on the CMA.

I added my magic items on the prereg form but I thought there was supposed to be a way to check them in the CMA. Did I miss it or is that not active yet?

I added my magic items on the prereg form but I thought there was supposed to be a way to check them in the CMA. Did I miss it or is that not active yet?
The checkin process will only work with items generated via the CMA anyways. I think y'all are using some other process, so you'll never be able to check them in.

As a person who travels I would like it if we could use the CMA MI tags would mean I could have my Armor when I travel easily.

As a person who travels I would like it if we could use the CMA MI tags would mean I could have my Armor when I travel easily.

When the CMA supports pre-reg'ing MI tags, they will get uploaded. But since that isn't supported yet, it isn't high on the list of priorities. We've had a lot of other things to handle with the CMA.

I should be pre-registered through the CMA, I did it two days ago. Did I do it wrong?
b4cc1395a5d4c91f71616565b8ab3056.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back