News from Llassar Flint

Valentino

I am reaching out to all of you to share the developments of this past month.

With the raid on the Golden Leaflet that was waiting beyond the Picheston harbor, it has been ascertained that the nation of Krosra has sent the Northern Duchy significant military aid in the past months. Until we have had a chance to resolve this situation, the agents of Krosra will be kept under constant guard.

The Earl and his house guests, which were secured during your raid of his chateau, have been placed in the stewardship of the Nobility of Erabella. They have shared with us news from the Northern Duchy which has refocused our priorities for this war. According to the Earl, Prince Irwin Pennoyer lives. We appreciate your discretion in keeping this information secret until we have assessed the accuracy of these rumors.

During the raid on the Earl's chateau, some accidents led to the building being burned to the ground.

Lastly, we have received news from our nearby vessels that the Royalist Navy has been active within the Scarlet Sea. Reports indicate that their ships are heading towards the Central Duchy, and the city of Picheston. We have begun sending our forces to reinforce the Central Duchy and Duke Van Daalen's lands.

I hope these months have kept you in good health.

Sincerely,
Llassar Flint

I've been staying in Picheston, I will try to see if anything can be done about these Royalist vessels. Nothing irks me more than seeing a fine ship in the hands of scum like the Royalists.

Bel Thatchbyrn

Faraan and I have done battle with the Royal Navy. We turned the crew of a Royalist brigantine to the cause; they mutinied and made me captain. We joined up with a Coalition fleet and sailed out from Picheston to meet the Royalists in battle, but the Coalition was outnumbered. We were defeated and our newly taken ship was sunk. They are a greater threat than I anticipated; we were lucky to escape with our lives.

Faraan and I have done battle with the Royal Navy. We turned the crew of a Royalist brigantine to the cause; they mutinied and made me captain. We joined up with a Coalition fleet and sailed out from Picheston to meet the Royalists in battle, but the Coalition was outnumbered. We were defeated and our newly taken ship was sunk. They are a greater threat than I anticipated; we were lucky to escape with our lives.
Worth mentioning that our ship was destroyed by an explosion that wasn't caused by magic or ballista. Seems like the Royalists got ahold of explosives, despite our intercepting of one of their shipments at the last gathering.

Is it presumes we will be heading to this town and dealing with the fleet? Given the recent battle it may be difficult for us to make a naval difference.

Asher

Is it presumes we will be heading to this town and dealing with the fleet? Given the recent battle it may be difficult for us to make a naval difference.

Asher
I don't know for certain. I was given a task by the Magic Guild that will be leading me to Tilmere, so I'm guessing that's where we'll all be meeting up. That's all the information I have, unfortunately. I sincerely hope we'll be able to aid Picheston when the Royalists inevitably get there, but it is not for me to decide.

Back