Blacksmithing Request

Auryn

Artisan
I am looking to buy arrows and throwing daggers from every available blacksmith of every level of experience in town that is willing and gets ahold of me. If the previous fight hadn't completely wiped me out of arrows I would have been able to do stuff after the massive back to back to back set Saturday night, and therefore I might have been able to prevent the situation with Lillian and Ghauld being kidnapped. I had the energy and I know almost only counts in horseshoes and thrown traps, but I still feel guilt at the fact that they're missing.

-Auryn

Auryn,

I believe I have almost 600 arrows, if not more I would be happy to sell. I may have more, but Ill check.

Cass

Auryn,
Do not blame yourself for not being able to help. You used your resources to help as best you could. No one could have predicted that those two would have been targeted and soloed out in the way they were. Do not let yourself be trapped in the what-if's but focus on what you can do now.

Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer

Auryn . . . you have no fault in this whatsoever. Please do not blame yourself. That lies solely with me. This is either a warning or revenge - I'm not sure which quite yet - against House Husky.

I should have prepared them both better than they were . . .

~Zihr

I'll buy out your stock of 600 if you're amenable, Cass. Let me know your prices, I'll pay gladly.

-Auryn

Auryn,

I believe I have almost 600 arrows, if not more I would be happy to sell. I may have more, but Ill check.

Cass

Auryn . . . you have no fault in this whatsoever. Please do not blame yourself. That lies solely with me. This is either a warning or revenge - I'm not sure which quite yet - against House Husky.

I should have prepared them both better than they were . . .

~Zihr

You trusted me to watch Lillian's back. I let her know I was sitting down for the night because I was tapped in the weaponry department and therefore a liability in the field and told her to be safe and have fun.

Everybody feels guilty about it. I've been slipping Locke my restful sleepytime tea just so she actually sleeps at night, and she's been willingly taking it, which shows how stressed out she's been. I've been waking up early to canvas the area with her and hired a two temps to help cover the shop while I'm gone searching.

Zihr, the best thing we can do is prepare better for the future right now and stay strong, healthy, and level as possible so we can be at our fighting fit for when we bring the fight to them. We will get them back.

I vote we implement a buddy system in the future. Not sure how we'll implement it, but it sounds like a good idea. Any thoughts? Also, if we could add a couple hundred arrow stash to the town box that would be great, just in case the crap hits the fan again.

-Auryn

Auryn,
Do not blame yourself for not being able to help. You used your resources to help as best you could. No one could have predicted that those two would have been targeted and soloed out in the way they were. Do not let yourself be trapped in the what-if's but focus on what you can do now.

Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer

This is me doing what I can for now, unfortunately. I've been mostly pushing aside my feelings about this manner until the crisis is over. I can open that bottle of legumes when it's appropriate, there are lives on the line. For now I'm mostly focused on keeping everyone searching at top health so for the eventual assault to save them goes smother, and trying to figure out how to best reduce the chances of this happening again. I'm pretty much running on spite and tea at this point of the search.
-Auryn

Back