Out of Chapter GS Purchase

mythic

Baron
For those who want to get some more of those juicy XP blankets through the CMA we have our ongoing 20 Log period (600 GS) out of chapter promotion going. With the CMA, we can offer this year round! When you purchase the OoC Donation, you will be awarded 600GS.

This blanket is $125CAD which is approximately $95 USD. With the Canadian dollar sinking this currently sits around $86 USD That is a blanket ratio of 7:1.

Blankets can be purchased here: http://www.alliancealberta.ca/donations.htm
Our site is undergoing reconstruction, so you may have to set your browser to "View unsecured content". This will be remedied soon!

Just scroll down a bit until you see:
1571243317520.png

Last edited:
Is this all at once or is it slowly delivered throughout the year?

It is delivered all at once.
So I will jump immediately from 63 XP to 112 XP if I buy it? That basically doubles what I have right now!

No - so what it does is gives you 600 goblin stamps right away. You can spend them to blanket events as Calgary has events. If your chapter overlaps Calgary (so you can't blanket), you can save those points for a future Calgary event.

No - so what it does is gives you 600 goblin stamps right away. You can spend them to blanket events as Calgary has events. If your chapter overlaps Calgary (so you can't blanket), you can save those points for a future Calgary event.

I guess that would be good for during the winter campaign while we are all playing our alts in a different land.

If you are playing your alt during calgarys winter season you will not be able to blanket your main character unless you purchase the secondary blanket.

Calgary goblin stamps will be used for you to purchase monthly blankets in Calgary, or can be used for select purchases when you register for a game.

I guess that would be good for during the winter campaign while we are all playing our alts in a different land.
This offer is specifically for those who do not play in our chapter. Our in chapter donation drive will be set up in January.

This offer is specifically for those who do not play in our chapter. Our in chapter donation drive will be set up in January.
So being completely in this chapter, this purchase would be useless to me?

Not necessarily useless, but you're not eligible for the deal because Calgary is your home chapter, and this is specifically for players in other chapters.

Back