Feature Request CMA

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
I'm not sure what the correct channels are to make a feature request for the CMA but I was wondering if we could put on the list of projects a way for normal players to enter an item ID (six character ID) to the DB and see how many logistics periods or left so we can update them if we forgot to punch them. I have a lot of magic items and I don't want to have to bother my logistics folks with this. Maybe even strip out all info from the item other than just returning logistics periods remaining.

If I need to submit this request in another method, please let me know.

Similar CMA addition question. Do we know when the new NPC blankets will be creditable on the CMA?

thanks

Requests for additions to the CMA can be made in the suggestion box, they'll be seen by the tech committee.

Similar CMA addition question. Do we know when the new NPC blankets will be creditable on the CMA?

thanks

The Tech Committee does not offer times on specific features but I can tell you this one is very near the top of the list. However progress on the CMA is slow as it's an entirely new group working on it from the previous tech team.

Thanks! Mucho appreciated. I didn't know about the suggestion box, I'll use that in the future. I know it's a lot of work and this is a volunteer organization. Thank you to everyone who is working on the CMA.

Back