Weapon skills ànd crafting abilities

DracoIam

Spellsword
So looking At Style Master it appears there is not prerequisite for it. but Florintine has the requirement of a weapon skill.

Now with the new Brewing and Inscription Abilities there are options Healing/Harming blades pg 28

so If I wanted to drop all my weapon skills and just use these new claws in order to use two I would need to spend my xp or style master to get two weapon fighting? as I couldn't get Florintien for the pre req for two weapon fighting.

Also do you need a weapon skill to take these weapon abilities?

Does this open up the opportunity to get weapon proficiency without a weapon skill?

So looking At Style Master it appears there is not prerequisite for it. but Florintine has the requirement of a weapon skill.

Now with the new Brewing and Inscription Abilities there are options Healing/Harming blades pg 28

so If I wanted to drop all my weapon skills and just use these new claws in order to use two I would need to spend my xp or style master to get two weapon fighting? as I couldn't get Florintien for the pre req for two weapon fighting.

Also do you need a weapon skill to take these weapon abilities?

Does this open up the opportunity to get weapon proficiency without a weapon skill?

Style master does not require a weapon skill.

In order to use two of the claws provided by Healing/Harming Blades or Evocation Blades you would need to purchase either Style master or Florentine (and a weapon skill). You would not need to be purchase Two Weapons in order to wield two of the claws as neither of them is a long weapon.

Weapon Proficiency requires (through Critical Attack) a weapon skill as a prereq.

Back