Task before the April Market

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greeting,

The final stretch of this war is underway. What task do people need aid with, or what still needs to be done?

List them here and if anyone wants to help you may join or request it.

1) Help build port and trading post on Isle of Nex. (Lead by Binks. But anyone can help contribute to making this a future trading capital of the world)

2) Scouting location of One-Eyed Boars (Lead by Iggy)

3) Beer Cleanse - Joint venture of Adlao, Franz and Thaddeus to rid Ternians of drinking undead blood. Details below.

4)

5)

(Oog: if you want others to assist or want to assist ibga actions for April)

-Binks

Last edited:
I will be leading a very small group of scouts and hunters to survey the boars. If any wish to join me.

Ignathis

Last edited:
Captain Binks,

The University and Bunchberry Trade School continue to lend its master craftsfolk and laborers to the building up of Port Nex and establishing an academic and professional enclave in the nearby town. Unless I hear otherwise from you, the efforts will continue apace to dredge out the main bay, reestablish breakers and the interior and exterior pylons, and build up storage and warehouse facilities. Pace of progress is limited by funding as these efforts are fueled by my and the University's purse, both of which are limited.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

As always, consider any number of my ships available for transportation of people and goods.

Binks

Captain Binks,

There is a joint endeavor spearheaded by Guild Master Franz of Phoenix Flight, Thaddeus Maximus of The Company, and the Earth Guild Leadership to ween Ternians who have been drinking Ichor of the Undead off of the foul substance and replace it with Beer that has been imbued with Purification properties. It's a multifaceted operation, and I'm having trouble as one of the Coordinators with pinpointing and confirming which specific individuals are taking on which action step of our plan.
I could use some help taking stock of identifying who is taking care of which step.

As far as I have been able to gather. These are all general, broad scope ideas that have been discussed, but I need confirmation that each step is being handled and which part needs assignment or help to ensure a smooth execution:
  • Phoenix Flight is mainly handling the Promotional Marketing Campaign to get Ternians to buy into (and effectively replace) this bad habit with new cultural trends, such as drinking a "healthier" beverage and other social activities, to stave off boredom.
    • Jointly, The Bard College and Phoenix Flight are creating promotional materials and performances to help make the Purifying Beer, marketed as "Better Brew: For a Better You!" popular among the Ternian masses.
    • Jointly, Phoenix Flight and The Company will be Hosting a "Launch Festivity" to promote the new beer to the Ternians (a party we are throwing for NPCs) at The Flaming Skull Tavern.
  • The Company is taking care of brewing the mundane beer itself to have a suitable flavor profile and is also primarily driving the distribution logistics aspects of the plan.
    • Jointly, The Earth Guild and the Company are taking care of the collection and laying-to-rest of the "Tap Zombies" being used for their Ichor.
  • The Earth Guild is taking care of the magical and curative parts of the plan by lacing the beer with purifying properties, setting up purification stations at each distribution hub, and asking the Unicorns to empower water sources around Terna with purifying power.
    • Jointly, the Earth Guild, Phoenix Flight, and Prademar University will be addressing the underlying psychological issues that precipitated this untoward behavior in the newly resurrected.

That being said, We could very much use more help with this plan, especially from Alchemists, Brewers, Mental Health Practitioners, and Entertainers.

In your debt,
Madrina Adlao- HM, LSW

Last edited:
"to ween Ternians who have been drinking Ichor of the Undead off of the foul substance" [cough] Pardon?

Dramthin "Thought He Had Seen It All" Hartsboon
Prademar University

"to ween Ternians who have been drinking Ichor of the Undead off of the foul substance" [cough] Pardon?

Dramthin "Thought He Had Seen It All" Hartsboon
Prademar University
As it was explained to me many Ternians grew bored during their years as undead and would 'tap' themselves like a keg and drink it. Supposedly it tastes super great and is addictive. The biggest concern at the moment is that drinking enough of it can turn the individuals back to mindless undead. As such we're swapping out kegs of this ichor for a special brew.

Back