Adventure's Guild Chair Nominations

DracoIam

Spellsword
The Leadership of our new adopted country of Erabella has asked our community to form an Adventure's guild. I Would like to open up Nominations and suggestions of Different Chair positions to fill out the Adventure's Council.

-Gertrude Clayheart

I would like to Nominate Beryl as The Chair of Transportation.
as one of the activators of our keystone transportation network I think that Beryl would be a natural fit for this role.

I would like to Nominate Mint as our Chair of Action.
Mint is always ready to go and is best at implementing quick responses to immediate needs. Also her ties to the Slayer's Take allows her up-to-date information on local monsters and threats.

I would Like to nominate both Edwina and Jamina to the Chair of Health.
The two of the skilled earth casters represent a large bulk of our healing resources and I can see a benefit of redundancy for this role.

I would like to nominate Cass for the to the Chair of Defense.
Cass is our ranking military member and is often a great strategist on the field.

I would Like to Nominate Elrose to the Chair of Undead Executioner.
This is a position I feel needs to be filled in this country and Elrose is the person I often ask about how specific undead react to different effects and what the current threats are.

I would like to Nominate Zhir as the Chair of Justice
Zhir as our knight has wanted to uphold justice in the community and I know even though he would have reservations about having to judge his friends he would stand against anyone of us if our actions and intentions were unjust. Responsibilities would include informing the community about local laws. I will note this position would need Checks and Balances, as Zhir him self has wanted to refrain from this Adventure's Council formation which is part of why I think Zhir is the right person for the job.

I would Like to Nominate Zena as Chair of the Treasury
She is currently caring for our town box at the moment and with her work in the aristocracy guild I believe she would be the right biata for the job.

I would Like to nominate Luke Bluewolf to the Chair of High Magic
I have the honor of adventuring with Bluewolf in many different shards and I have heard him say that Erabella feels like home. I value his knowledge and advice when it comes to how High and Celestial magics can be handled. I would trust having his wisdom on the council.

I would also like to Propose a Chair of Bewilderment
I envision this would be an open chair to welcome interested adventures new to our community who would like to become involved and to give more established adventures a fresh voice and prospective.

I would like to nominate myself Gertrude to the Chair of Hospitality
Responsibilities would include greeting and welcoming travelers and new adventures alike.

-Gertrude Clayheart

I appreciate the nomination, however I have a question to why so many chairs are needed? I feel we dont need specialized chairs and instead just have 3 or 4 individuals who are the heads of this guild. The guilds in Erabella are already difficult to gain adventurer involvement, having 10 people may be a deterrent.

In that vein I nominate the following:
Gertrude
Elros
Mint
Zenia as a 4th if needed

- Cass

I still think the Erabellan government is pursuing a foolhardy goal with these demands of organizing adventurers as a whole into a 'Guild'. Tell the Erabellans who are the best people to be the primary points of contact and let us continue to live our lives as we have lived them. To that end, I think the individuals Cassandra has mentioned are a good fit.

-Beryl M.R.

I must agree, having four people to organize the adventurers is better for you have will less people to try and talk to to find out what is needed.

Iganeous

I would like to Nominate Zhir as the Chair of Justice
Zhir as our knight has wanted to uphold justice in the community and I know even though he would have reservations about having to judge his friends he would stand against anyone of us if our actions and intentions were unjust. Responsibilities would include informing the community about local laws. I will note this position would need Checks and Balances, as Zhir him self has wanted to refrain from this Adventure's Council formation which is part of why I think Zhir is the right person for the job.

There should be a "Sir" in there somewhere. Also ZIHR, not ZHIR. Sometimes AhZihr but only to a spiderkin (at least I think he's still a spiderkin) I know.

As I've stated before, I believe anyone in nobility (or on the noble path) should refrain from taking a position as our duties will take up most of our time. While I thank you for the nomination, I must pass.

Lord Knight Zihr of House Husky
Sworn Paladin to Baron Marciano Gibbs of the Eastern Territories

As the market is fast approaching we should figure out where we stand on this.

Is there currently any objections to approaching the below this market for leadership of the 7th guild?

Mint
Elros
Gerty

- Cass

Before I accept the offer, I'd really like to get to know what the position entails. Some specifics of what would be expected of me, anything I would be responsible over, and whatnot.

~Elros

Back