7.23.22 - "The Lost City" FAVORITES

KialdaLoa

Scholar
New Hampshire Staff
What did you love?! What moments stood out?! SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK! Help your Plot Team out!

Super fun event!

- Tavern trying to figure out what the proper incant to throw Breaks at constructs would be and determining it is "With Eldritch Force I break your body," which is by far the most metal incant ever.
- Getting to dip my wand in a leyline even if it blew the wand up.
- Having the option to chuck boulders in the last encounter.
- I will never say no to a jumping stone mod
- Playing around with the Axioms on AFPP to see how different orders would affect their moral processes.
- Being allowed to take all the plating off of a golem and IG wear it to try and sneak by the sentry at the gate, even if it did not work.

Thanks, Brian! Dude, these are some stellar highlights. That boulder throwing was hilarious! Nothing like getting smashed in the face with a phys rep that did massive damage MORE than my crunchy body could handle in one blow!

And yeah, being the Axiom AI was REALLY SATISFYING for me to roleplay!! I gotta give credit to my husband and JP for helping me brainstorm that idea. We're just out here toying around with Asimov's Laws of Robotics, y'know? Credit where credit due, lol.

ALSO. Can you explain to me why you called her AFPP? It absolutely seemed like something you were scheming up to use for a logical trap later, and I dunno that it ever played out. Or was it just an abbreviation for whatever word salad of "Axiom Prioritization Protocol" name I made up on the fly? Hahah!!

- Grand wearing one of the sentries parts when we first arrived in the city and then that being part of the solution at the end of the event.
- The final encounter and basically being a LARP character in power armor.
- Setting up a tent outside the tavern with back up supplies and my scroll making gear, and then the event being a giant away mission.

- Setting up a tent outside the tavern with back up supplies and my scroll making gear, and then the event being a giant away mission.
Oh my goodness, I'm glad this was an "lol favorite" moment for you! I was worried about this sorta potential; We had a couple ideas for pitching this as a more obvious "get yourself ready for a day of spelunking!"-event, but none of them came to fruition.

Back