Healer's Guild

Hiya Everybody!

Mutt here, and I would like to start putting in the foundation work towards building a Healer's Guild. However, I'm only one dog so that's where you come in!

I am looking for folk who want to contribute to the wellness of others. This could mean traditional Healing magic, potion work, and alchemy, sure-- but like many things we are building, I am going to start by assessing the resources we have and build from there. And right now, we are the resources! So even if you don't have a lick of Healing talent, but you still want to help, I want to hear from you.

What I need from y'all is "here is who I am, what I can do, and how I would like to help" if you are interested in helping me with this project.

For example, I'm Mutt Yip! I am a Battle Healer/Warrior who excels at dusting undead and quickly aiding groups of fallen teammates. Typically I keep four life spells in memory and while technically I have completed my book studies on formal magic, I still need to observe 6 more rituals before I can confidently start casting on my own. I would like to help by assembling interested people, finding out what they are passionate about, helping them apply their skills to assisting others, and creating the foundation work for a permanent guild for these lands.

It's that easy! So, if you're interested, you tell me how you want to help and we'll go from there.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

In High & Fluffy Spirits,
Mutt Yip

Lorelei reporting for duty!

I am Lorelei Beinae-Stormwolf. I tend to be a back line healer with the occasional backpacking ventures. I mostly focus my magics on healing wounds, fixing diseases/curses/commands, and refreshing protectives when needed. I recently start venturing in high magics, including formal, though, I am still very new at it. I am more thank happy to help in getting a Healer's Guild going. My big thing recently has been collecting rituals that I think are important for maintaining adventurers lives like gifts of life, reverse life force, haven of the living, spirit walk, et cetera. I think having the Healer's Guild hold on to such rituals could be very important so that we can tend to any occasion at any time. I am more than happy to help get that started.

Isabo Haasahina here,

I am a battle line healer and ranged warrior, focused on quick fix-its and a good amount of healing . I also have a good amount of ritual magic and formal magic.

I'm more than happy to start contributing to the Earth guild as I was already planning to build another Haasahina Healers branch in this mist- sphere. The healers branch ideally also helps the locals in the mist-sphere. Laborers and farmers who are injured or sick in order for them to get well and continue there every day work.

Adlo has started a great medical box geared towards helping the adventurers in battle. Everything from potions to ritual scrolls to help ensure adventures come back from resurrecting. I would like to continue on her work to ensure that we do all we can to protect the adventures.

Kettle Croquet Flank Kolrabi of the Guilderncage IIIrd of his clutch, the Apothecary of House Aviary.

I am a mediocre earth caster but am a master of brewing and alchemy. I would be willing to cut a deal with the Healing Guild to provide potions and alchemy at discount rate. I can also provide specialty equipment upon request. Also for a modest fee I can exchange most production into healing and protective potions and alchemy upon request.

Um, hi there.

I don't really think I qualify as a "healer" since I feel like that implies some level triage knowledge and some ability to remedy ailments. I can only cast a single earth spell per day and I can utilize earthen channeling to a degree. I'm more than willing to help out with the healers guild stuff if you think I won't get in the way.

Elfy

I would absolutely get in the way. I just left 1 healers guild cause they brand you and go into your mind to scare you. They also tried to BLOW UP THE WORLD.

But really its because I cant channel healing magic. Gotta stick to Curse/Binding/Commands. Hard rule Aunt Agatha taught me. Then again Aunt Ethel taught me Eldrich Force was superior for Celestial. But then Aunt Gertrude said the other thing was good too. But none of them said Healing should be a focus for me.

That being said, I can be a generous donor of funds if needed!

Maiev Cromwell

Yip Mutt! This be a great thing you be doing! I did try to join up with the Bastion Earth Society, but they did give me some lollywag about the costs of healing and overstressed masters and other such pick-a-dross; adding me name to a long list of potentials apprentices and saying they would ring me up in due time. Yet, I did never again hear their knuckles upon me door.

For truth, I do just recently learn all the bitty bobs of the Earth and can but lightly feel her wind in me sails. But, I do say that I would be most excited to stand with you in a grand Healing Guild Hall that we did build with the very twigs of our nest (assuming the pay had at least a bit o'the old wink and sparkle to it, a bird needs his drink, ya understand). All me time up to now were in the New Zenith Royal Navy, so while me had more than my share of time under the tender mercies of a bonesaw, this be the first time I be the one tugging the grip.

Be there a good way to compare or chat up what I do? I read me spellbook every day (oh, it be exhausting) and can remember most of what I see, but the Physicker do say I have a wooden tongue for incantations and a finch's fingers when it do come to directing energy. I have never been part of any Rituals, but I am right hoping to steer a Circle soon and sail the magics of the world. I think that I could, most likely, not sink the ship were I properly couraged aforehand.

Cromwell Maiev! Not a bit of it! Of course you be coming with us on this grand Healing sortie into aqua incognita! Not only do you have the most stylish gowns I ever do see, but your mighty curses do make this old sailor's toes curl with delight. That other guild be featherless fools if they do no see you be a treasure. You come along with this good bird and we can fly with the spaniel right and true.

Ratite Hudsonia Zenorum the Only of his Name
Valet and Livery to House Aviary

Hail and well met! This is Heinricht from Heinricht's trinkets and treats! I'll be headed up into your mist sphere not this gather but the next. I'm a crafter and a traveling salesman. I am more than capable of crafting production and any superior equipment you would like or need. Just determine what your guild need this gather and then reach out to me as I'll try and build it for you. With enough time given to me; everything is available! The sky is the limit, all at a fair and responsible price! Who knows, as I travel extensively, I may even be able to work a minor miracle and bring a gift or two your way.

As the old hobbling saying goes; good deeds are the stepping stones to success! - Heinricht

Hi friend!

It's Rook. I have stopped someone from bleeding out. If a bandage won't help, I'm pretty fast and I have a strong bow and sword arm! I try to keep potions on hand too. If you need a runner or a restorative, I'm happy to help how I can!

Unofficial, maybe official, Mayor Mutt,

Arriving so late into the season, I have not yet seen a fair amount of plants or animals which aren't tainted by Bedlam &or wild magic for study. Though I plan to study the hearty plants while we buckle down to endure winter and hopefully the new awakening annual plants in what ever passes for spring.

Between Markets I intend to use my Bountiful Harvest Shard within my greenhouse on the seeds of herbs and spices I brought with me. Then attempt Trades at local farms and cities with them. I will keep a lookout for what locals of Kaida Sanu report as having various qualities. (Anyone with a mind for trade or knowledge of people or places to trade would be welcome to join me. Ideally within only a few days Horse ride)

I have been studying Potions as well as Resurection and thus far every market I dedicate resources to the Brewing secret of Life's Renual. Equally within brewing I have been researching the equilibrium between Earth & Necromancy, and believe that I will also be able to repeatedly purify Potions to some extent. This however is a newer avenue and I'm not yet fully aware it's abilities or limitations.

As is known by most, I am a master Scribe. Should those within the Healing Guild have a fancy to learn to read magic - there are a number of beneficial spells up to the 4th orbit which may be inscribed and read without needing to Learn their first celestial spell. Those that do learn to build a light or build a fortress from Celestial Magics, would be able to read the 5th Orbit, and Spell Shield is an inscribeable spell.

Regarding scrolls let me know sooner rather than later so that I can plan accordingly to manipulate my scroll abilities or those scrolls I usually inscribe.

Based upon the past two markets what is the pressing need; Purify potions or Cure Disease or something else? - Heinricht

Hi! I'm Auryn Fairhorn, the Margrave regnent of Concord, Wayside.

I'm a four column earthen Adept who many specializes in battlefield triage and troubleshooting. I own a manor estate there where I've largely pioneered therapies for tackling Euphoria addiction and making the antidotes for it stick through use of the Concord Brew, my special tea made from different normal herbal remedies and a magical herb called Astrakane, which I cultivate. I do not know if it travels to these mists, and to be frank it might be a while until I try to, if for no other reason than there's not enough good land to plant here and I think it will be a while before we've fixed that problem.

Though I have ranks in formal magic they're usually used for battle magics (usually keeping myself, my partner Glenn Stormwolf, and our kids alive). I can however be convinced to help lend my power to general and earthen aspect rituals if I am alerted that it will be needed ahead of time.

Outside of the battlefield, my expertise tends to run with farming, tea, and herding cats. I have a lot of knowledge on revitalizing fallow fields the non magical way that I have gained through much study, blood, sweat and tears. I hope to spend the winter figuring out if the current environment will allow us to create more good soil through composting, and if not what conditions must be met to manage it magically (possibly Bountiful Harvest, Eternal Forest, etc).

Normally with fallow lands I would use a combination of compost, leftover wood ash from hearth and bonfires, manure, and good old fashioned aeration to help add nutrients back into the soil and grow peas and clover or possibly soybeans to help fix the lack of nitrogen and other nutrients and minerals while still feeding people and livestock.

Over the winter I hope to make small scale wheel turn compost bins and test my theories, then turn to large scale production. The more good earth we have to deal with, the less problems we'll have in the longrun as far as food goes.

Sincerely,
Auryn

Mutt,

I on all occasions prep at least 8 lesser earth storms and would be happy to find ways to better utilize this healing, besides this I specialized in rituals both planning and casting and am happy to help in this regard whenever I am around.

Sir Captain Roff of Picheston

and a magical herb called Astrakane, which I cultivate. I do not know if it travels to these mists, and to be frank it might be a while until I try to, if for no other reason than there's not enough good land to plant here and I think it will be a while before we've fixed that problem.

Sincerely,
Auryn

Auryn,
I likely have all that may be needed to supply its grown within the environment that it needs to flourish. Swing by my barn in the comming weeks and we can tweek a combination of what boundshards may be required for that enviroment and allow it to grow over the winter and see if it can thrive and still remain potent for the mixture's purpose. If nothing else, we may be able to catalog the herbs and magic used and their individual purpose and find comparable plants in Kaida Sanu. I imagine that our occasional visiting Centaur or the kingdom of Elves to the west could be sterotpyicall people of knowledge in the subject. You could also speak with Thorn about their next future visit to The Desert Kingdom and consult with the Dryads.

Auryn,
I likely have all that may be needed to supply its grown within the environment that it needs to flourish. Swing by my barn in the comming weeks and we can tweek a combination of what boundshards may be required for that enviroment and allow it to grow over the winter and see if it can thrive and still remain potent for the mixture's purpose. If nothing else, we may be able to catalog the herbs and magic used and their individual purpose and find comparable plants in Kaida Sanu. I imagine that our occasional visiting Centaur or the kingdom of Elves to the west could be sterotpyicall people of knowledge in the subject. You could also speak with Thorn about their next future visit to The Desert Kingdom and consult with the Dryads.
Apprentice Shen,

If you do plan on growing some of this herb may I remind you of the experiments I conducted over the past month. Any gardening should be done in raised beds that are completely sealed off from the ground in the area we have currently set up. And fresh water should be used at all times. Reach out to me for additional questions.

Kettle Croquet Flank Kolrabi of the Guilderncage III of his clutch, the Apothecary of House Aviary

Kolrabi,

Oh completely.

My greenhouse is more laboratory of Fauna than it is for aesthetic or food. Green house is the most appropriate name when pointing at it from outside though. But in the interim of us needing food or trade goods can be used for such a purpose though not its intent or design. As a result, each section follows a magical research protocol of isolation and inert beginning with optional methods to tailor specific environmental requirements or magical needs and prevent contaminates to other fauna projects. A very fancy way to say I go through way too much dirt, water, sand, wood, and bound shards than would seem reasonable for something that doesn't ultimately explode.

-
Shen

Back