1-Day Information Thread

Our first 1-Day of 2017 is nearly upon us and the staff of Alliance South Michigan is very excited

Just a little bit of extra information if you're planning on coming out:

Trillium Cabin (Don't Go to the Main Entrance)

Powers Beach Road
Milford, MI 48381

Directions from I-96/Wixom Road exit
Take Wixom Road North (toward Menards) ~4.1 Miles
Turn Left to stay on Wixom Road
Wixom Road will curve Right
Powers Beach Road (dirt road with yellow gate) will be on the Left
If Wixom Road curves Left or you see Sleeth Road, you've gone a bit too far.

Note that you'll need a Recreation Passport parking pass, they can be purchased from the State of Michigan. If the parking pass is a deal breaker, there is limited parking at Matt's house nearby.

Time
We are planning on starting game at 10:00 am on Saturday. Someone will be on site by 8:30-9:00 am (if you get lost, call Matt 248.320.1981).
We will play until our Players are tired, Plot is tired, or we have to get cleaned up to be at Travis' birthday party at 8:00 pm

Food

We will have food at the event. Sandwiches, snacks, and beverages. Cost is $5.

Pre-reg

As I post this you have about 3 hours to get your Pre-reg in to Logistics. If you can't Pre-reg but are planning on coming out, leave a note here, so we have a good head count.

Other Questions

If we've forgotten to tell you anything you think is important, leave us a message and we'll get you an answer.

See you Saturday.

This is psuedo-IG, pseudo-OOG not sure how to phrase it. Will there be a 'safe place' (as safe as anything is in Larping) for us to Ward/store stuff on mods. Or is this a frontier mission, carry all your stuff the whole time.

I really don't want to carry 30 gold after selling visions on every mod. Should I memorize a ward, to ward a building that isn't repped?

-Joe

Will there be a 'safe place' (as safe as anything is in Larping) for us to Ward/store stuff on mods.

I don't know what Plot has in mind but I would wager that if something was not provided to the adventurers who came to answer the King's call, someone else there would have the wherewithal to put something together.

Matt

Back