10/21/07 Gameday

I'm planning on PCing there =]
So you'll at least have a wolf scavenger with you =]

Will you still run away? =P

I will be there as my spider scavenger, billy will be there as his, and I am sure a few more spiders will crawl from the web to come play.

You should drag Polare and Solomon with you =P
[And if you have work, call in dead. :shock: ]

I do have work, and I called in dead last week, I don't think it'll work twice.

Ill be there im new to it all but i learn fast :) and maby ill run with the Spiders >:) .....

sencara said:
Ill be there im new to it all but i learn fast :) and maby ill run with the Spiders >:) .....

Ha, awesome, just don't show up as a fly scavenger or anything, that could have disastrous results.

Ok, lets see how many spiders we can get.

Spiders, role call, please put up on here if you will be a pc at the event. So far looks like 4, odds are there are will be more.

I think you're confusing topics... this is in regards to the game day on the 21st of october, not the Oregon event 5-7 of october..

Well, they may be confused, but I actually have to work both dates (teh suck I know). I will be at the November event though *woot*.

Yeah, I just typed the wrong thing, I had somebody here talking to me about the event when I was typing that, I ment the game day.

It turns out that I will not be at the game day this Sunday. I finally have an opportunity to spend the entire weekend with my fiancee so I am going to take that opportunity. :)

(And no, she doesn't want to NPC at the gameday :p)

Back